Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Motion detection recording behaves incorrectly when the device is blocked from accessing the internet. When recording solely to the internal storage, the time between motion and recording start is sev
Motion DetectionFirmwareRecording
By John3 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
68Views
3Replies
Following up the thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/238210 I can't access internet explorer anymore, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari are not able to use the plugin and s
Motion DetectionFirmware
By Zokratez · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello! My C520WS was set to Smart Mode. An event has been detected, yet the camera remained on the IR mode. Smart Mode should automatically activate the LEDs for the Full Color whenever an event is de
Night ModeMotion DetectionAI Detection
By Kartronics12 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
312Views
14Replies
I have been using an automation to turn on my garage light which is plugging to the Tapo Smart Plug (P100) So.. whenever motion is detected from my C210 camera, it will turn on the turn on Smart Plug
Motion DetectionNotificationAI DetectionSmart ActionsAutomation
By SebbyMax · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
741Views
10Replies
My camera was unintentionally disconnected for a day. When reinstalled the detected event thumbnails have disappeared, they were always there previously. I have rebooted but no change
RecordingMotion Detection
By Adam-1506 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hello - I bought the camera 4 days ago. managed to set it up and seemed to be working ok. Was detecting movement and notifying to my phone. - Up until 19.37 last night. Since then it stopped sending a
NotificationRecordingMotion DetectionAI Detection
By Miranda33 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
109Views
5Replies
I have had my camera installed for about 14 days and have not changed the settings since. It has worked out perfectly until about 3 days ago, where it has stopped car notifications. I get a person not
Motion Detection
By Stegmann43 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
72Views
3Replies
I have hub H200 and two C420 cameras. Cameras stopped giving in away mode movement detection (or the detection is not realiable, works sometimes, sometimes not) and even the movement is detected they
Motion DetectionFirmwareNotificationAlarm
By MikaTuo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
740Views
16Replies
Hello on my iPhone (iOS 16.4.1), how can I disable notifications for all my cameras when I'm home? I would like to keep the event triggers (I.e motion detection etc'), recordings and all other functio
Smart ActionsMotion Detection
By Ziv1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Thelemys
8Helpful
1260Views
11Replies
Hi all! I'm trying to automate auto tracking of specific activities (not all). I've created an automation that enables auto-tracking at night, but I only want to track Person activities, not all activ
Motion Detection
By conectionist · Latest post 3 weeks ago by conectionist
0Helpful
94Views
2Replies