Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

As has been stated by many others here, this camera triggers a movement alert every 30 seconds if it's raining - this needs to be fixed in the software!! Telling me to turn off movement detection and
Feature RequestMotion DetectionFirmware
0Helpful
154Views
0Replies
Hi there, I have two routines on my Google Home: " Leaving home " and " I'm home ". I have configured several devices in both routines: 1 Google Nest, 1 Lenovo smart clock, 1 Roomba vacuum, 3 Sony And
Feature RequestGoogle AssistantSmart ActionsFirmwareGoogle Home routines
By FernandoSerraPT · Latest post 2023-03-23 10:43:26 by FernandoSerraPT
5Helpful
295Views
5Replies
How does the camera switch to night-time IR mode? A discrete sensor or from an analysis of the picture content? I'm attempting to overcome a problem where most of what I'm trying to monitor is in near
Live ViewFeature RequestSmart Actions
By alan_m · Latest post 2023-03-21 10:19:06 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
171Views
1Replies
BUENOS DIAS, INGRESO CON MI USUARIO Y Y AL DAR LA VERIFICACION DICEN QUE ENVIARAN UN CODIGO AL CORREO QUE ESTA BIEN ESCRITO Y NO LLEGA SMS, Y NO DA OTRA OPCIONES PARA PODER ACCEDER
Feature Request
By CESARHERNANDEZ1 · Latest post 2023-03-17 06:07:44 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
136Views
1Replies
Hello, i tried a password in the camera account settings of my tapo c100 which had special characters in it. I wondered why it did not work on my external app to log in. Than I thought maybe special c
Feature RequestBug
By Hubertushuberus · Latest post 2023-03-13 02:51:08 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
143Views
1Replies
So on all of my c200 cameras, I have the distortion correction enabled to prevent the fish eye/bowl effect I believe it was called. But on my new C210. No such option exists. Is there any specific rea
Feature Request
By MenD · Latest post 2023-02-25 22:24:57 by MenD
2Helpful
420Views
3Replies
I'm looking for an outdoor camera that will work with Google Home (or Smartthings) and trigger an event when motion is detected, so that I can use it to switch on a light in Google Home. Will the 310
Google AssistantMotion DetectionFeature RequestSmartthings
By szzzz
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
Community Survey: Tapo APP UI design -- Category Sorting of Camera Settings Page Camera Settings Sorting Survey Dear Tapo users, the team is currently considering optimizing the categories of Tapo Cam
OfficialSurveyFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-02-22 17:19:17 by charmin.armin
5Helpful
489Views
1Replies
Is it possible to manage Tapo Cameras with 1 App in different networks? I am using 3 Cams already in one network and I want to use now an additional one in a different network.
Feature Request
By screenreader · Latest post 2023-02-22 11:45:07 by screenreader
0Helpful
207Views
2Replies
The controls available in sharing are bad. The person can't pan rotate or move the camera across the area he wants to monitor this is a basic feature. I see earlier post which say the feature will com
Feature Request
By RohintonW · Latest post 2023-02-16 05:14:45 by RohintonW
1Helpful
454Views
8Replies