Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SteveQI
28Helpful
17864Views
62Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras, such as Tapo C310/C200/C210/C100 etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Camera showing incorrect time on the Live View page or incorrect timestamp; Date and Time
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post Yesterday by HmmmUK
52Helpful
32792Views
25Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Sunday by RoPoXx
19Helpful
7887Views
17Replies
Hi, I noticed yesterday that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or software and the SD card showing 'Good' in settings. The Tapo
Motion DetectionRecordingFirmware
By Mohmaher · Latest post an hour ago by NEKAlam
3Helpful
115Views
11Replies
I did a firmware update, and it hunged halfway. Now I would like to revert back to my old firmware via the SD-card method. Can someone teach me how.
By SexyBomb · Latest post 2 hours ago by SexyBomb
0Helpful
18Views
3Replies
I am having the same problems. I have 5 Tapo cameras alltogether. Internet went down, 4 reconnected but the 5th would not. Have reset tapo, reset home wifi and still having problems. My phone finds th
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
Hello, The tapo app does not respect my notification settings while the app is opened and active 1. I've set the tapo notifications to silent using android's native app notification settings 2. The no
By DaryllDe · Latest post 9 hours ago by HmmmUK
0Helpful
31Views
3Replies
I've looked through every section of the Tapo app and I can't find any way to create a shortcut to do this. My cams are all C120s and C225s but none of them show a Reboot option in the actions I can a
By SDGTR · Latest post 10 hours ago by SDGTR
0Helpful
22Views
2Replies
Hi, when I try to download my sd card video clips I get the message " unable to download clips, your phone is not connected to the same network as your camera" the problem is the same on my phone and
By Pedroh · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
35Views
3Replies
We purchased Tapo cameras a few months back cuz someone broke in into our next door neighbors home and i was happy with them until i started having problems with them... see for some reason our outdoo
Motion DetectionLive View
By El_Rubio · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
75Views
4Replies