Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by RoPoXx
20Helpful
8294Views
17Replies
Hi, I noticed yesterday that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or software and the SD card showing 'Good' in settings. The Tapo
Motion DetectionRecordingFirmware
By Mohmaher · Latest post 10 hours ago by MartinNyberg
16Helpful
872Views
42Replies
Hi, I use c520 ws tapo camera with lastest firmware and lastest Tapo app from play store(android). My tapo can detect motion or anything that I was setup but the blue detection frame with label (such
Motion DetectionFirmwareAI Detection
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post 21 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
107Views
5Replies
TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after performing systematic firmware update from tapo app. Camera was working fine before the upgrade, after the upgrade only IR lights popup and nothing happens In
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityFirmware
By Tangindian · Latest post Yesterday by maets
0Helpful
119Views
2Replies
I have this problem with my C325WB. Using the Tapo app (ios mobile), when I call the camera using the built-in 2-way audio, the live video freezes (in Tapo app live view, ios mobile) but I can hear th
Live ViewTwo-way AudioFirmwareDevice Connectivity
By blueridges · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
I was wondering does tapo/Tplink not just release firmware to all regions at the same time? when I try to find the new firmware Tapo C520WS(EU)_V1_1.2.7 Build 240306 I am still not getting this to dow
Firmware
By Toxic17 · Latest post Monday by Toxic17
0Helpful
243Views
5Replies
Update on Jan 23, 2024. This phenomenon is solved on the Tapo app version v3.1.514 and the newer one, and it's recommended to solve the issue by updating the Tapo app from Google Play if your Tapo app
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmwareLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
813Views
2Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
672Views
17Replies
I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post a week ago by Markus6789
6Helpful
134Views
5Replies