Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-14 06:33:12 by RoPoXx
42Helpful
12759Views
17Replies
I have 4 C120 cameras and only 2 of them have updated to the latest version of 1.2.1 2 of my C120 cameras are stuck on 1.1.15 How do I get those 2 to update as it says its "Firmware Up tp Date" when I
Firmware
By Akore
1Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hello. I am using Tapo C520WS connected to QVR Pro 2.5 of QNAP TS-264. I've tried various things and ONVIF motion detection doesn't seem to work. Of course, motion detection is turned on in the Tapo a
Motion DetectionFirmwareONVIF/RTSP
By jp_kyoto · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
17Helpful
1941Views
11Replies
Hi, I attempted to update to version 1.2.17, but after downloading, it indicates that the update was successful while still showing the old version 1.2.16 with no actual update applied. Turning off th
Firmware
By Tifo · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
51Views
3Replies
Hey I have a query because I ordered a TP-LINK Tapo C520WS camera and my question is whether it will be able to record to a NAS file server because I have an HP DL380 G6 server and I couldn't figure i
FirmwareONVIF/RTSPDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By DrQwerciak · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post Monday by tuna1
11Helpful
2928Views
32Replies
I recently bought Tapo C225 and C500 cameras. The audio quality of both cameras is poor, so I can't hear conversations clearly. They are much worse than my old TP-link cameras. I notice that the backg
FirmwareTwo-way Audio
By TerenceLaw · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
I recently updated my Tapo C500 camera to the latest firmware and have since encountered several issues that are affecting the performance and quality of the camera: White Balance, Brightness, and Con
Firmware
By tapac3 · Latest post a week ago by tapac3
142Helpful
833Views
11Replies
I bought 4 c425 precisely because they supported RTSP and now it is no longer supported ? It is a great lack of seriousness to take away features from a product , now what do I do with 4 cameras that
Firmware
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Just got a notice of new firmware update for the C520WS for version 1.2.8. As i have 4 camera only one got updated while the others if i do check firmware, it tells me that i'm up to date with 1.2.7.
Firmware
By Zigaroo · Latest post a week ago by Zigaroo
0Helpful
132Views
3Replies