Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Sunday by RoPoXx
20Helpful
7922Views
17Replies
Hi, I noticed yesterday that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or software and the SD card showing 'Good' in settings. The Tapo
Motion DetectionRecordingFirmware
By Mohmaher · Latest post 2 hours ago by NEKAlam
10Helpful
243Views
20Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post 2 hours ago by Tolarade
0Helpful
521Views
16Replies
I was wondering does tapo/Tplink not just release firmware to all regions at the same time? when I try to find the new firmware Tapo C520WS(EU)_V1_1.2.7 Build 240306 I am still not getting this to dow
Firmware
By Toxic17 · Latest post 13 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post Monday by Markus6789
6Helpful
92Views
5Replies
After updating to firmware 1.0.28, the starlight mode sensor stopped working. Prior to the firmware, the starlight mode sensor allowed me to see night time details. After the firmware update the video
FirmwareNight ModeStarlight
By Grouchy1 · Latest post Sunday by Willsey
0Helpful
199Views
4Replies
Motion detection recording behaves incorrectly when the device is blocked from accessing the internet. When recording solely to the internal storage, the time between motion and recording start is sev
Motion DetectionFirmwareRecording
By John3 · Latest post Friday by John3
2Helpful
114Views
5Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
When I turn off the privacy mode, the camera tilts back to it's default position but detects it's own motion. Please add a delay of 2 to 5 seconds between privacy off and motion detection on. Some of
Motion DetectionFeature RequestFirmware
By aroedl · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
82Views
4Replies
I recently purchased a set of tapo C310 cams. When I installed the first one i updated it before blocking it's network access on the firewall the latest firmware was 1.3.9 I connected it to my network
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityONVIF/RTSP
By Joepiler · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies