Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Still trying to troubleshoot issues with my camera It's just been showing offline in the app although when I walked up to it, it showed online. I've noticed that the orange light is solid which I see
Device ConnectivityRemote Control
By Paddy99 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
104Views
5Replies
I installed the D230S1 doorbell about a month ago and everything was working as intended that I was able to se the livestream, answer calls by video and the detection when it was to record for motion
Motion DetectionSmart ActionsRecordingRemote Control
By Hansson845 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
My router is reporting that my cam NC450 is infected as it tries to communicate with 'malicious' ip addresses. e.g. 54.72.46.60 or 34.242.136.197 (the warnings from my router started 6th Feb 2024) Tri
FirmwareRemote Controlinfected
By Mi007
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
Summary: My C320WS v1.0 has auto-update firmware setting enabled. One midnight it attempted to download the latest firmware 1.3.9. It's been stuck on installing latest firmware for days. I restarted t
FirmwareNight ModeRemote ControlDevice Connectivity
By mubentoben · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
391Views
9Replies
Hi there, I have a Telstra smart modem 2 and would like to limit who can access my TP-Link camera, ideally by the mac address of my mobile phone. Does anyone know the firewall rule that will add furth
Remote Control
By IAMCARLP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Although I only have one device watching the camera through the app, every 5 minutes a banner saying, "You have watched the live video for five minutes without any operation. continue watching? (and t
Live ViewRemote ControlNotificationDevice Connectivity
By moredogthanfog · Latest post 2024-02-02 13:00:07 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
97Views
3Replies
Can not connect from internet
Remote Control
By KlarThom · Latest post 2024-01-22 08:55:43 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I was curious if there are any news or plans on developing Tapo application for PC. I remember seing some requests on community on that topic but it always was recommended to use RTSP or
Live ViewFeature RequestONVIF/RTSPRemote Control
By endless_despair · Latest post 2023-12-26 08:36:27 by Summer_S
1Helpful
237Views
1Replies
Hi I tried to set up this new C200 but never succeeded. It always shows "This smart device can only be controlled locally". I searched many communications but could not find a solution. DNS has been c
Remote ControlDevice Sharing
By Jeffguo · Latest post 2023-12-21 10:06:19 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
182Views
4Replies
Generally, you can control your Tapo camera once it’s configured via the Tapo app. If you are unable to control your camera, here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow. Part 1. Confirm if you
OfficialHighlighted ThreadRemote Control
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2023-12-21 07:18:15 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
503Views
2Replies