Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi there I have a Tapo C425 camera. If I have night mode set to colour mode every time I open the camera in the app the lights turn on. If I put it into infrared mode this doesn't happen but then the
Motion DetectionNight Mode
By Jonesy31 · Latest post 2 hours ago by hugeoso
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
Hello! My C520WS was set to Smart Mode. An event has been detected, yet the camera remained on the IR mode. Smart Mode should automatically activate the LEDs for the Full Color whenever an event is de
Night ModeMotion DetectionAI Detection
By Kartronics12 · Latest post 6 hours ago by ClkEverday
1Helpful
872Views
24Replies
Hello. I have selected smart mode in the night mode setting on the C520WS in the Tapo app. It used to switch to full color mode when motion is detected at night, but suddenly it no longer switches to
Night ModeSmart Mode
By SHOHAKU · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
3Helpful
157Views
3Replies
After updating to firmware 1.0.28, the starlight mode sensor stopped working. Prior to the firmware, the starlight mode sensor allowed me to see night time details. After the firmware update the video
FirmwareNight ModeStarlight
By Grouchy1 · Latest post 2024-04-14 18:27:01 by Willsey
0Helpful
320Views
4Replies
Why does the default image change when going in to setup Detection Zones? How can I get this image to show the current view, it's like it randomly chooses a previously recorded image. And why when the
Motion DetectionAI DetectionNight Mode
By JeffM1313 · Latest post 2024-04-03 11:02:50 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
I got the same contrast issue as report by @zTrn in C100 poor contrast in night/ir mode last year which not happen on C100 Hardware Version 2 Do you have any update on the issue or plan to fix the iss
FirmwareNight ModeLive View
By chinkung · Latest post 2024-03-27 08:49:26 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
179Views
3Replies
Hi I bought 4 TAPO C225s a few months ago (V1) and today bought a 5th which is, apparently, V2. In the night settings in the mobile app all the 4 original ones have a starlight setting I can choose bu
Night Mode
By dred123 · Latest post 2024-03-25 05:50:35 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
361Views
3Replies
I wanted to activate the 940nm IR LED and found that there is no way plus the "Night Mode settings" is entirely missing on the Android app.
Night Mode
By GDX · Latest post 2024-03-06 09:07:20 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
201Views
3Replies
As the title, anyone knows if this is expected? The flash works when it sees activity when Auto Tracking is turned off. I remember a few memory yesterday that it did though. Should I return this? Trou
Motion DetectionTapo CareNight ModeAI Detection
By Sushiritsu · Latest post 2024-02-20 07:54:53 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
195Views
1Replies
Motion detection off while person detection on. Working fine during 6am until 7pm with detection and recording. Recording schedule is set to detection recording 24/7. Not sure why its not working afte
RecordingMotion DetectionNight Mode
By shasha41 · Latest post 2024-02-07 08:59:10 by shasha41
0Helpful
264Views
7Replies