Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi I'm trying to let others in my family use administrative rights in the Tapo app without success. I've shared the camera and they can log in and see, pan, tilt and so on, but they can't, for instanc
Feature RequestSmart ActionsDevice Sharing
By Tinge1tange1 · Latest post a week ago by TTTusp
0Helpful
75Views
3Replies
It is very strange that the viewing of recorded content for multiple users is limited, for example, my shared user and I as an administrator cannot simultaneously access the viewing of recordings and
FirmwareLive ViewDevice Sharing
By Sico023 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hi, I have just switched network providers to a 4g/5g network provider in the UK (smarty, running on the three network) and i cannot connect to the tapo cameras using the app over the wan, but can fro
Device Sharing
By anonimo · Latest post 2024-03-19 07:14:08 by Solla-topee
2Helpful
132Views
3Replies
Hi Is there a way to make the IP addresses on these cameras static? I've searched the Tapo App, but cannot see an option for this 🤔 I run both these cameras successfully through Blue Iris, but strugg
Device SharingIPAddress
By Kayfersmum · Latest post 2024-03-13 09:51:46 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
I am trying to log onto the camera in web browser using my tapo account details, but cannot. I can see the device on my router. Does it have an in built web sever. Secondly I am tying to add it to Blu
Device SharingONVIF/RTSP
By DavidMark · Latest post 2024-03-13 06:15:39 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
121Views
1Replies
Hi, We recently got the tapo d230s1 doorbell set along with the corresponding hub. After installing everything seems to work fine except for the notifications. Even though we all own the same phone (s
NotificationDevice Sharing
By Kaisarion · Latest post 2024-02-27 08:32:15 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
338Views
5Replies
I share my camera Tapo c310 on my second smartphone but I only seen the live feed. I receive the notification fine but when I click to see the video I am still on the live stream and not the video. I
Device Sharing
By pat1181 · Latest post 2024-02-23 09:19:17 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
144Views
3Replies
Hi everyone, I have an existing account. But I don't want to share my 2 other cameras to my family members from other countries (Asia & US). Do I need to create a new account for the 2 cameras? Thanks
Device SharingDevice Connectivity
By BBFP · Latest post 2024-02-02 08:14:17 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
119Views
1Replies
Hi, I have 6x Tapo C320WS camera set up in Australia and would like to share with my family in China, however they cann't find the Tapo App from Apple App Store, can anyone suggest if there is a way t
Device SharingTP-Link ID Related
By ycyc1998 · Latest post 2024-02-01 06:33:45 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
150Views
1Replies
Hi, I see the option to share a camera with another Tapo account. What I don't see is how can I control the share permissions. I would like to share the camera, but only give view permissions without
Feature RequestDevice Sharing
By Lefteris23 · Latest post 2024-01-30 11:35:29 by Solla-topee
5Helpful
308Views
6Replies