Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 6 hours ago by PoBear
31Helpful
18723Views
64Replies
9-in-1 Smart WiFi Outlet Extender - Tapo P306 Have you ever faced a situation at home where there weren't enough sockets in a particular area? Perhaps you found yourself in need of a longer extension
OfficialWhat’s New
0Helpful
243Views
0Replies
Smart WiFi Power Strip - Tapo P300 3xSmart Oulets, 2×USB-A Ports, 1×USB-C Port Here it is, Tapo P300, the very first smart power strip in the Tapo line! One For All - AC Outlets & USB Fast Charging 3x
OfficialWhat’s New
0Helpful
229Views
0Replies
Firmware Update Failure on Tapo P100 and P105 This Article Applies To Model Firmware Version Include earlier versions Tapo P100 (UK/EU/FR) Ver 1.20 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.9 Tapo P100 (AU) Ver 1.0 1.3.0 Tap
OfficialHighlighted ThreadFirmware Update
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
837Views
7Replies
Control Smart Device with Deco App < Tapo/Kasa/Philips Hue/Matter > Hey there, TP-Link Deco mesh network users! Some of you might have noticed there is a “Smart Home” feature in your Deco App, have yo
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Thursday by doria786
1Helpful
366Views
1Replies
What is Sub-GHz technology? Sub-GHz also known as Sub-1 GHz is an innovative IoT solution to automate and control smart home devices through a lower than-1Ghz new wireless frequency characterized by L
OfficialHighlighted ThreadSmart Actions
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-01-10 06:59:32 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
2381Views
7Replies
Hello everybody. I bought a few days ago 2 plugs Tapo P110 (in a 2 pack box). After installing the app TP-Link Tapo and finishing all the plugs setup (including the firmware update) I noticed that mos
By MFelix · Latest post an hour ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hello everyone I recently bought the Tapo P100 device and when I bought it and installed and updated it, the timer and programming the time worked well, but after a power outage the timer did not work
ScheduleTimer
By Bryan-Arturo · Latest post 12 hours ago by Bryan-Arturo
1Helpful
193Views
11Replies
Hi I want to trigger Power Off when power consumption goes down below a certain level (2w). Today it only seems that you can't trigger upon Powerconsuption. Regards Tralei
By TRALEI · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Is the Tapo P135 KIT ever going to be released for 220v countries such as Australia and New Zealand?
By knowledgeseeker · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies