Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I've had to replace my Wifi router due to a failure, and have had to do the usual re-attachment of devices on everything. The only things that haven't worked out have been two P105 plugs. I have facto
By Guzzilazz · Latest post a week ago by Guzzilazz
0Helpful
143Views
8Replies
Hi Can anyone tell me the power usage of the plug itself (not things that are plugged into it). Just being nosey. Thanks
By ifanyonecan · Latest post a week ago by VolvoPenta
0Helpful
64Views
3Replies
Hi, Shortly after I got my first two P110s there was a firmware upgrade and associated update to the IOS App which enabled a lot more energy monitoring data. A side effect was that it completely corru
By NewF
1Helpful
35Views
0Replies
Hi, I have a TP-Link Kasa plug and I'm wondering if the same functionality is coming to the Tapo P100, or whether it's there and I'm missing something? I have a Smart Action set up in Kasa to turn the
By Choo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AlexJoda
19Helpful
975Views
12Replies
Hello, I bought four P100 plugs and tried to set them Up today. When I plug one in my living room, with my actual router the plug doesn't connect to the wifi. I sit close to the router and nothing. wh
P100
By Smarthomenewbie · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
0Helpful
89Views
4Replies
Hello! Would be possible to access to energy consumption data from a Windows PC? It would be nice to export data history, too. Thanks.
Energy MonitoringFeature Request
By effepi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
0Helpful
82Views
2Replies
Hi, One thing I have found is its very easy to switch a P110 off my mistake in the phone app. It toggles On or Off if you touch just a tiny bit higher than the little arrow that brings up the power in
By VolvoPenta · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
1Helpful
41Views
1Replies
My P100 plug won't connect to my wifi. After successfully identifying the plug and my wifi, I select my wifi name and type the password in - a red message pops up saying "check wifi password" I know t
By Chamywak · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
0Helpful
2430Views
14Replies
Hi, I'm trying to enter the price that my energy provider charges for the electric, but I can't seem to work it out lol. Can someone please advise? The company charges: First 2 kWh each Day at 56.478p
By roydz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
The new version of Tapo Home Android app annoys me daily with the request for 2FA. I really do not want that and do not deem it necessary for this account. How do I stop it from popping up?
Feature Request
By GunnarBernstein · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
65Views
1Replies