Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

TimerSchedule
By CJCV · Latest post Yesterday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hello everybody. I bought a few days ago 2 plugs Tapo P110 (in a 2 pack box). After installing the app TP-Link Tapo and finishing all the plugs setup (including the firmware update) I noticed that mos
By MFelix
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Monday by aroedl
0Helpful
319Views
10Replies
I purchase this item March 2023. One of the socket failed November 2023. It was constantly switching on and off. The other unit has now failed with the same issue. On both occasions i removed the devi
By MACHANCH · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of our smart plug devices, which support both Bluetooth (BT) and Wi-Fi connectivity, with your API for remote operation. I wanted to check in to as
By swapnil12 · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
65Views
4Replies
I decided to invest in TP-Link as my choice of smartphone, however I believe I have made a mistake, I have now had 2 x P100 and 1 x P110 fail on me, from different outlets with hardly any load, they a
By Con81a
1Helpful
15Views
0Replies
Hi, I just bought this nice device. I am wondering if I can work with a surge strip in two ways: 1) power socket -> Tapo 110 -> surge strip -> device 2) power socket -> surge strip -> Tapo 110 -> devi
By StSob · Latest post Thursday by StSob
2Helpful
43Views
2Replies
Hi, all my tapo devices stopped working with alexa.
By Mayte0110 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
After changing network I cannot reconnect. 1. Tried to reset on the button and I get the orange blinking and a local WiFi signal is detectable named Tapo_Power_Strip_B280 2. The Android KASA app does
By Asturien · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
My plug keeps clicking off and on without any prompts or pre sets. I have uninstalled it and cant re install Any clues?
By KBH · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies