Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hello! Would be possible to access to energy consumption data from a Windows PC? It would be nice to export data history, too. Thanks.
Energy MonitoringFeature Request
By effepi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
0Helpful
87Views
2Replies
Hi, One thing I have found is its very easy to switch a P110 off my mistake in the phone app. It toggles On or Off if you touch just a tiny bit higher than the little arrow that brings up the power in
By VolvoPenta · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
1Helpful
43Views
1Replies
My P100 plug won't connect to my wifi. After successfully identifying the plug and my wifi, I select my wifi name and type the password in - a red message pops up saying "check wifi password" I know t
By Chamywak · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobSmartHomeGuy
0Helpful
2548Views
14Replies
Hi, I'm trying to enter the price that my energy provider charges for the electric, but I can't seem to work it out lol. Can someone please advise? The company charges: First 2 kWh each Day at 56.478p
By roydz · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
The new version of Tapo Home Android app annoys me daily with the request for 2FA. I really do not want that and do not deem it necessary for this account. How do I stop it from popping up?
Feature Request
By GunnarBernstein · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
69Views
1Replies
It would be great if the app allowed exporting of the data from energy monitoring devices allowing this to be imported into spreadsheets and other documents. Until now I have been able to do this with
Feature RequestEnergy Monitoring
By SteveTheBee · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
75Views
1Replies
The plug is no longer switching. The relay inside is making a noise when it switches from off to on and back again. However, the state is always ON. I have tried the reset (hold power for 5 seconds) b
By PBeshaw · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Little_C
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Doe anyone know how Tapo device schedules behave when the device and mobile running the app are in different time zones? I have a lamp with schedule set to turn on at sunset. If I then travel to a dif
Sunset/Sunrise
By G76
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
My energy costs appear to not be calculating correctly. I have entered my kWH cost of £0.34 for a singular bill type but my bill costs are wrong. For example I have used 14.774 KWH over the past 30 da
By Mushy · Latest post 2022-11-08 06:17:03 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
223Views
7Replies
Hi! I started to use tapo p110 for monitoring my air conditioner's energy usage from 11th of Oct. It is kinda okay, but there is some mess with dates in history. It shows usage of November instead of
Energy Monitoring
By Effhy
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies