Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

What is Sub-GHz technology? Sub-GHz also known as Sub-1 GHz is an innovative IoT solution to automate and control smart home devices through a lower than-1Ghz new wireless frequency characterized by L
OfficialHighlighted ThreadSmart Actions
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2024-01-10 06:59:32 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
2742Views
7Replies
Automation & Shortcut Templates for Tapo Smart Plug Do you want to design a smart home but are concerned about the difficult configuration? Have you purchased smart devices but are unsure how to best
Smart ActionsAutomation Tricks
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post 2 weeks ago by liam2021
7Helpful
2175Views
23Replies
I have some smart plugs P110 controlled with the app¹. For three of them there are shortcut buttons on the home screen of the app, implemented via "Intelligent/shortcuts/quick control"². They work goo
Smart ActionsTapo App Related
By phi_hh · Latest post 3 weeks ago by phi_hh
0Helpful
65Views
2Replies
Hi. I am researching Tapo capabilities to cover a specific scenario. Can you please give me an insight if the following is possible: 1. I would like to create on/off schedules on a smart socket P110 o
Smart ActionsSchedule
By batom · Latest post 2024-05-22 06:16:30 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
120Views
1Replies
Hi all, I currently use around 4-5 P100 UK plugs around the house and have done without incident for around 18 months. Two of them - one connected to my TV and the other to my virgin box - are schedul
Google AssistantSmart Actions
By ElPresso · Latest post 2024-02-26 09:02:38 by ElPresso
0Helpful
188Views
2Replies
I have a light on my fish tank. It has three modes controlled by switching on/off within 5 seconds. But I cannot appear to add the same device twice on an activity. For now I have got around this by a
Smart Actions
By Eserim · Latest post 2024-02-02 08:39:43 by Eserim
0Helpful
177Views
2Replies
Hello, I want to program my P110 to be on for 2 minutes, then off for two minutes, on again, endlessly. This is for a radiator that has no thermostat. I know that this can be done manually, but on 24h
Smart Actions
By PhilKrom · Latest post 2024-01-24 06:26:38 by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
255Views
1Replies
Yesterday our TAPO P105 stops working for no reason. We are using it since May 2021 as smart switching for our computer's outlet. As checking the product, the light indicator dont show up. It only emi
Smart ActionsFeature RequestRemote ControlEnergy Monitoringtapo p105
By Don_A
0Helpful
158Views
0Replies
Have 4 P100's set up to control a heating system. Socket 1 is boiler power, used to prevent boiler cycling if no heat is required Socket 2 is ground floor pump Socket 3 is upstairs pump Socket 4 is ho
Smart Actions
By Irish_Steve · Latest post 2024-01-09 01:39:07 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
154Views
1Replies