Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

[Updated at 2023-10-01] I've built a Rust API Client Library that works with TP-Link Tapo smart devices. Tested with light bulbs (L510, L530, L610, L630), light strips (L900, L920, L930), plugs (P100,
By FaithRaven · Latest post 2 weeks ago by GreenCloud
6Helpful
2646Views
15Replies
Why the light off my Tapo L900 brights red. When i turn it off. This problem started 1 month ago. I've tried all thing to correct this problem, but still can't
By vanex · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
75Views
1Replies
Got two bulb pack, one works fine but other one will not show colours and just turns off or stays white if you select a colour. Have tried both soft and hard resets and not resolved issue
Faulty
By KP2222 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Any idea when new spotlights will be released that support Matter/Homekit? About to start upgrading systems but the lack of products in this space has me now considering other brands. Thanks...
By Ansonlow · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
53Views
1Replies
I've recently set up a new router in my network and it appears to be blocking the WAN-out for my TP-Link devices. I can allow all traffic for WAN-out which will allow the connection again, but I'd rat
Device Connectivity
By rjwill10 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by rjwill10
1Helpful
97Views
2Replies
I own two L530 Series light bulbs (the app does not specify whether it's the E or B model). Both light bulbs are connected to my wifi network. Due to an unreliable ISP I often have internet losses whi
Device Connectivity
By bruhasdf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
207Views
3Replies
I have just installed 4 x 5 meter LED strip lights around my Kitchen, and I cannot get all LED lights to sync to music at the same time. When I access each device I get options such as schedule, timer
Smart ActionsInstallationFeature Request
By Jenx80x · Latest post 3 weeks ago by NXS11
13Helpful
440Views
3Replies
When i run a routine on a google home device, if the light is already on/off, it will tell me that the light is already on/off multiple times which is very annoying. I've tried muting the device, turn
Smart ActionsGoogle home
1Helpful
45Views
0Replies
Recently purchased and installed the light strip, L930-5 Works fine from my iPhone. However, I have shared it to my wife and she can turn it on/off but cant make any other changes e.g. brightness, col
Device Sharinguser control
By AndrewJY · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
92Views
3Replies
Hi there. I bought two l530e 2 month ago and both stopped working. I have tried to reset both, but no success. I reset my router as well but the situation remains the same. I have two other l530e, tha
By RafaelReis13 · Latest post 2024-03-13 09:23:07 by RafaelReis13
1Helpful
154Views
6Replies