Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Sunday by SteveQI
26Helpful
16180Views
62Replies
Experience Immersive Lighting with Tapo Lighting Effects 2.0 With the unveiling of Lighting Effect 2.0, a dazzling array of new effects awaits your selection. Dive into 70 unique lighting effects span
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLighting Effect 2.0
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AlexNYC
2Helpful
573Views
12Replies
First "Matter" Smart Bulb Tapo L535 RGBW High Lumens What is Matter? Matter, a unified open-source connectivity standard for IoT devices, allows one app to control all supported devices. With Matter,
OfficialMatterHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-12-21 03:07:02 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
399Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: Kasa KL420 1.0 Kasa KL430 2.0 Tapo L930 1.0 Tapo L920 1.0 Issue Description/Phenomenon: When using the Color Painting feature to set colors for the light strip, if you set som
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
263Views
0Replies
Note: This aritcel applies to Tapo L510E, Tapo L530E. There are two types of reset available: a soft reset which does not erase the current settings, and a factory reset that erases all of your custom
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by HiBernd
0Helpful
1526Views
0Replies
Let's Discuss! What Can You Do with Home Automation? Hello smart home enthusiasts! Do you have a uniquely designed automation setup with clever touches? Is there a smart home configuration that you us
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Zmajur
0Helpful
644Views
1Replies
Control Smart Device with Deco App < Tapo/Kasa/Philips Hue/Matter > Hey there, TP-Link Deco mesh network users! Some of you might have noticed there is a “Smart Home” feature in your Deco App, have yo
1Helpful
221Views
0Replies
Hello! I recently bought a Tapo L530E light bulb. I tried setting it up but the app takes a long time at PAIRING YOUR TAPO DEVICE. After that, it shows an error PAIRING FAILED. I tried all the steps r
Highlighted Thread
By PinkSpider · Latest post 2023-02-25 14:28:13 by Darqo
59Helpful
26107Views
23Replies
I own two L530 Series light bulbs (the app does not specify whether it's the E or B model). Both light bulbs are connected to my wifi network. Due to an unreliable ISP I often have internet losses whi
Device Connectivity
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
I've recently set up a new router in my network and it appears to be blocking the WAN-out for my TP-Link devices. I can allow all traffic for WAN-out which will allow the connection again, but I'd rat
Device Connectivity
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies