Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

Hello, I have recently purchased some Tapo GU10 mart bulbs and Smart light strips for my house to go with my current Kasa products (plan was to buy Tapo now as Kasa is being phased out in the UK). Eve
Google AssistantAlready on/off
By Dakkard · Latest post 2023-11-18 19:53:19 by ctrlaltfox
16Helpful
449Views
4Replies
good morning! I have an L920-5 led strip and until yesterday everything was fine with google home.. today it started to get stuck, I did a factory reset and reconnected it to google but it keeps sayin
Smart ActionsGoogle Assistant
By marioskir93 · Latest post 2023-09-25 16:55:24 by shacklock
0Helpful
346Views
3Replies
Hello, I have several L530 bulbs which have been working great for about 8 months. I have them connected via the Tapo app and also via Samsung Smarttthings and Google Home. One of the bulbs has starte
Google AssistantRemote Control
By KromaUK · Latest post 2023-07-13 08:23:50 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
577Views
3Replies
I have in the last week bought a Tapo bulb, having previously had Tapo and kasa smart plugs. The bulb is all set up in Tapo, then added to my house in "Google Home" properly too. It turns on and off f
Google Assistant
By JuliesSmartHome · Latest post 2022-12-08 04:07:15 by JuliesSmartHome
2Helpful
317Views
2Replies
Hello, I own a Tapo L530E light bulb and I'm experimenting the integration with Google Assistant. I can't find a way to enable the "Auto Compensate/Match" mode through the assistant, do you know if it
Smart ActionsRemote ControlGoogle AssistantFeature Requestauto match
0Helpful
234Views
0Replies