Kasa Smart Plugs

With Kasa Smart plugs, you will have complete control of connected appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app or use simple voice commands and your favorite voice assistant. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Plugs here.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

04/03/2024 Update Production Firmware 1.0.13 Build 240117 Rel.162355 for HS103 5.0 has been released. This Article Applies to: Model Affected Firmware Fixed Version KP125 1.0 / EP25 1.0 1.0.10 Build 2
Highlighted ThreadDevice ConnectivityOfficial
4Helpful
714Views
0Replies
Two out of three devices work fine. The third one says "the device may be powered off or out of network range". I've tried resetting, re-intalling the app, turning off and turning on. Any solution? Or
Device Connectivity
By Ironmate · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
208Views
8Replies
Hello, I want to use the Kasa smart plug to turn my wifi router off at night. The schedule works to turn off the router, but it does not turn on again in the morning. According to the Kasa FAQ, the sc
ScheduleDevice Connectivity
By BurrittsRapids · Latest post 2024-03-27 09:57:26 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
452Views
5Replies
Hello , Im unable to connect my smart plug to my home wifi that has the ssid masked or not broadcast . how can i get the Kasa app to be able to identify my wifi name , even if the ssid is not broadcas
Device Connectivity
0Helpful
67Views
0Replies