Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi ive just installed the ke100 thermostats and wanted to ask if its possible/ could be looked into having a option to override scheduled temperature and times for a x amount of time. Example 1hr then
167Views
0Replies

Votes
While not officially supported, it was so nice that the KS230 v1 kit could do more than 2 dimmer switches by combining a slave from a second kit. I converted all of my switches on the main floor of my
42Views
0Replies

Votes
I set up a schedule for my smart plug, but when I'm away on vacation, I just want to pause the schedule, not have to delete everything, and re-enter when I return. Thanks
Smart Actions
By CanadianByTor · Latest post 2023-11-16 09:13:54 by Wayne-TP
199Views
1Replies

Votes
I just purchased and installed two outdoor cameras KC420WS. I downloaded the app to my phone and everything works fine. WHY isn't there an app or software for my desktop or laptop PC. I don't get the
42Views
0Replies

Votes
I am requesting/hoping that the TP-Link smart switches can be firmware-modified to provide delayed return-to-on after a power outage. This would allow the grid to stablize before sensitive electronics
By jdp55
41Views
0Replies

Votes
Sadly, I am starting to research more about the cameras that I had purchase to secure, Kasa Outdoor Camera, my home and realized the other company that is Tapo. Sometimes I wish I didn't buy so sudden
Motion DetectionThird-party IntergationsScenesFeatures
65Views
0Replies

Votes
Do you plan to develop the functionality of the HS110 series? I would really like to see statistics on the input voltage in the Kasa app. This is extremely important, because without this statistics,
Energy Monitoring
By KRLaboratories · Latest post 2023-11-07 06:49:51 by Wayne-TP
71Views
1Replies

Votes
Requesting an update to the app to allow the ability to sort and reorder smart actions. Currently smart actions are ordered chronologically by when the smart action was created. I have not figured out
Smart ActionsKasa App
By go_pens19 · Latest post 2023-10-30 03:27:37 by Wayne-TP
194Views
1Replies

Votes
Just wondering when a larger version of your smart power board will come in. Hopefully a 6+ board would come in soon.
By YoshiJoshi2107 · Latest post 2023-10-27 03:47:22 by YoshiJoshi2107
200Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi, I have multiples HS220 of version 2 and 3 and I'd really like to be able to set a level of luminosity with a routine so when I turn them on they are set to a good preset. For example set the bathr
By PhilippeR · Latest post 2023-10-19 23:41:40 by PhilippeR
284Views
4Replies