Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
Any chance of developing a water leak detector like the Tapo T-300 for Kasa or will the T-300 work with the Kasa app?
MatterGoogle Assistant
By DKemp
133Views
0Replies

Votes
Can the fade option be added to Scenes? I don't get why it only appears in schedules. Which means if I want multiple bulbs to do the same thing, I have to configure a schedule for each one separately.
Scenes
82Views
0Replies

Votes
I have 5 TP-Link Kasa/Tapo smart plugs, which all are scheduled to go on/off at various times during the day/week. When we go away, we'd like to override the schedule to keep them in the off-position
By TheYehudah · Latest post 2024-02-23 17:26:04 by Harry298
356Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, I am struggling to figure out how to set a smart plug to turn on for 10mins and off for 1hr. I have a smart scene created where device is on for 10min duration. I then have a smart action when dev
Smart Actions
By toocoldtostay · Latest post 2024-02-06 10:06:45 by toocoldtostay
207Views
4Replies

Votes
I use a Kasa plug to remotely reboot my router on a schedule and occasionally reboot manually. I'd like to request 2 features that would streamline that and make it easier: 1) a setting to select whet
Smart ActionsAway ModeRouter
By tangre
60Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I have the opportunity to buy a ke100 thermostatic kit and it comes with the kasa kh100 hub. I have a tapo hub that is matter compatible, is the kasa hub also matter compatible and with all tap
Matter
By swaguii · Latest post 2024-01-29 07:52:32 by Wayne-TP
266Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi. I am used from my other eletronic (off grid) thermostates, to have a vacation mode. Entering a specfic date until this date a specifix lower temperature is maintained until the normal program is c
By Carlee_82 · Latest post 2024-01-24 06:17:01 by Wayne-TP
159Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, I have bought couple of Kasa Smart bulbs and I am happy in general with the lights and the functionality. One feature that I find missing with Kasa bulbs is that there is no possibility to have a
By Mr_PP · Latest post 2024-01-13 02:51:34 by hayleybird
29853Views
48Replies

Votes
Please add option to power on/off the smart plug and the device plugged into it when internet connection is lost. An option to specify how often to retry would be good, such as reboot the plug every 3
66Views
0Replies

Votes
It will be great to be able to change the device type in homekit to reflects the device that is connected to it. I'm using the KS205 to control the bathroom fan: I want to be able to set the display a
Matter
94Views
0Replies