Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Please consider adding button to Manually Activate Siren, like Wyze, Reolink and other cameras on the market.
By hpp8140 · Latest post Yesterday by SillyPari
369Views
7Replies

Votes
good day tp-link I would like to atleast have a static ip option for the tapo cameras, its especially important when you have a central dvr and most cctv ipcams have static ip option. I know that we s
By langamer101 · Latest post Yesterday by langamer101
10110Views
72Replies

Votes
***Please click "VOTE" button at Upper-Left of window for Tapo to finally consider this*** Hi TP Link / Tapo, In relation to issue I've posted on Low video quality, maybe we can also Add Option for us
VideoQuality
By Jerrey · Latest post Yesterday by SillyPari
5468Views
54Replies

Votes
Hi, I'm starting to use a number of Tapo devices. As far as I can see the notification sounds (Android App) are all the same apart from the Door Bell. It would be useful to set a different sound for a
By HmmmUK · Latest post Yesterday by SDGTR
370Views
12Replies

Votes
Multiple users with whom the camera is shared should be able to turn privacy mode on or off. Currently, only the owner of the camera can do it. I am in a situation where multiple family members live t
Device Sharing
By sgrover · Latest post Monday by JMP57
386Views
6Replies

Votes
Support ONVIF and/or RTSP protocols on C420 S, so other apps can work with the C420. (Or, via the Hub 200.) The Tapo iOS iPhone app needs work. Cameras are nice.
By onno2 · Latest post Monday by Franky17
10512Views
85Replies

Votes
Hi. I have Googled about this and it appeared nobody cares about having dark mode on both app. I have been annoyed by the white launch page and GUI for quite some time. Whenever I was trying to peek a
By Andrekua · Latest post Monday by Jakrabat
7350Views
24Replies

Votes
It would be great if the app history shows the previous days runtimes of the device. Now only show for today. Here is the app screenshot
By Ghost_Dog · Latest post Sunday by Ghost_Dog
364Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi - New Tapo customer here. I just bought a few Tapo outdoor cameras. Specifically the C520WS. Great product, but it does not have proper live feed integration in google home app. Nor can you use Goo
By DSpect · Latest post Saturday by Evbart
374Views
6Replies

Votes
I like to use my spotlight as a deterrent. I'd like it to go on when there is motion at night to let someone know "hey there is a camera here, move on". However with a lot of spotlight cameras the spo
Sunset/SunriseMotion DetectionSpotlight
By Jasesun · Latest post Saturday by Kiwi_Craig
714Views
8Replies