Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
A useful feature available in other cameras is to be able to snooze notifications for a selectable period of time (30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour, ...). This shortcut would avoid having to remember to tur
Motion Detection
By rct0 · Latest post Sunday by ntsefamyaj
186Views
8Replies

Votes
I like the flexibility the power strip offers, but i think it would be great to have the possibility of power consumption monitoring like the smart plugs have (even if not by individual outlet). I kno
By Perun357 · Latest post Saturday by The_Dugi
449Views
6Replies

Votes
Imagine this: I have a shortcut that, when launched, turns off a smart plug after 15 minutes. I launch this shortcut but 5 minutes later I change my mind and I decide I no longer want to turn off the
By RandyAndy · Latest post Saturday by FRENKY33
703Views
9Replies

Votes
Hello, the t110 sensor has an useful config to set a notification when it's opened more than 1 minute. But that time it's not enough in certain scenarios, like a garage door opened, i'd need around 3
Smart Actions
By Pauliver · Latest post Saturday by Pauliver
39Views
2Replies

Votes
Hey! It would be great if the Tapo IOS app supports the IOS Critical Alerts (API Docs) feature, so despite my phone is muted, i still got critical notifications if something is happening like motion d
Motion Detection IOS Critical Alerts 
By BenceD · Latest post Thursday by GioTP
48Views
1Replies

Votes
I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
ringtone
By Milanche · Latest post Thursday by Marcusmacman
980Views
13Replies

Votes
I hope you can put THEME MODE in GROUP CONTROL. For example, if I have 4 bulbs in a group, and press THEME MODE (Party, Relax, etc) then all 4 of them are time-synched so that same color & transition
By Kartronics12 · Latest post a week ago by Mktjf
1143Views
7Replies

Votes
This is my biggest problem currently, I have enough ambient light near the camera during the night, so it doesn't enter night mode and therefore not triggering the spotlights (I selected smart mode fo
Motion DetectionSpotlight
By RandyDeo · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
56Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a H200 hub and various C420s and bought a C210 to complement my external cameras with an internal one, however I was disappointed to discover that it needed it's own microSD card rather than be
By El_Sayal · Latest post a week ago by wiggyb
455Views
13Replies

Votes
I have 3 L-930-5 Light strips in my home. I bought these specifically for the apple homkit compatibility and the sync-to-sound function. However when these light strips are grouped, they do support ba
sync-to-sound
By zen303 · Latest post a week ago by Jmm0122
583Views
18Replies