Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
This is my biggest problem currently, I have enough ambient light near the camera during the night, so it doesn't enter night mode and therefore not triggering the spotlights (I selected smart mode fo
Motion DetectionSpotlight
By RandyDeo · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
57Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a H200 hub and various C420s and bought a C210 to complement my external cameras with an internal one, however I was disappointed to discover that it needed it's own microSD card rather than be
By El_Sayal · Latest post a week ago by wiggyb
460Views
13Replies

Votes
I have 3 L-930-5 Light strips in my home. I bought these specifically for the apple homkit compatibility and the sync-to-sound function. However when these light strips are grouped, they do support ba
sync-to-sound
By zen303 · Latest post a week ago by Jmm0122
586Views
18Replies

Votes
So we have 2 modes: home and away, that can change all at once all cameras. What if I need a new mode, like "sleeping" when cameras downstairs need to be on detecting mode. Home mode - outside cameras
Smart ActionsAway Mode
By dutchsnowden · Latest post a week ago by Bertiequertie
347Views
8Replies

Votes
I have a Tapo C120 and C520WS, my account is linked with Alexa and the Tapo skill is installed. I can ask Alexa to display either camera and it works, but If I ask her to display the group both camera
By TP-Mark · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
45Views
1Replies

Votes
I would like that as soon as the motion sensor triggers an automation the camera can start looking towards it, so it will follow immediately the intruder.
Smart ActionsMotion Detectionalarm
By Elgranti · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
47Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, I want to enable Home Mode automatically when I arrive home, and Away Mode when I leave. I use an app called MacroDroid to work out when I arrive or leave based on my phone connecting to my home W
By Joroho · Latest post a week ago by KrishnajhaS
188Views
2Replies

Votes
I have many smart plugs in the house. They're working fine but I need one to send a notification to the "Tapo" app on my smartphone when there is no electricity in the house. So the "Tapo" app should
By orion255 · Latest post a week ago by ercovi
529Views
6Replies

Votes
is there any configuration to disable mic from the master user admin, to prevent whoever you share the camera with cannot hear what you are saying? we are sharing a camera with my brothers and all of
Device Sharing
By gmosetto · Latest post a week ago by Monzo
8331Views
33Replies

Votes
Hi, I'd like to ask if there is mail support for motion triggered alarms or not? Any hope to see this feature implemented in the near future? Thanks for the support. Alessioz
By alessioz · Latest post a week ago by DuarteG
12357Views
49Replies