Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I'm playing with my home setup, I would love to have the same feature I have in C210 for my C500 too. Basically I would love to trigger manually a pan/tilt to a mark if another camera spot any movemen
Automation
By gh3 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
60Views
1Replies

Votes
The panorama feature is pretty nice but it would be great if we could set the tilt (vertical) angle before it creates the panorama picture. My camera is located 2 meters above ground so the panorama d
By aroedl · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
69Views
1Replies

Votes
I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
ringtone
By Milanche · Latest post 3 weeks ago by L92ON
1261Views
14Replies

Votes
is there any configuration to disable mic from the master user admin, to prevent whoever you share the camera with cannot hear what you are saying? we are sharing a camera with my brothers and all of
Device Sharing
By gmosetto · Latest post 3 weeks ago by rotkehlchen
8942Views
34Replies

Votes
I would like a wireless outdoor siren to be added to the Tapo range. Thanks.
By JR22
17Views
0Replies

Votes
If I mount my Tapo C210 onto a wall and point the camera so that it is viewing sideways, how can I rotate the video 90 degrees? Otherwise, my videos will be appearing 90 degrees and I'd have to tilt m
Video Rotation
By ripples88 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by A_987987
680Views
8Replies

Votes
Hello I understand that T100 notifications can be enabled/disabled for set time periods but I would like the ability to disable PIR for set time periods to extend battery life. The typical scenario is
Motion Detection
By JR22
22Views
0Replies

Votes
If the automation of pressing the smart button to turn on bulbs is already triggered and later the automation of the motion sensor to turn on the same lights for a certain period of time is triggered,
Smart ActionsMotion DetectionButton
By rockinghawk · Latest post 2024-03-28 06:15:40 by Wayne-TP
86Views
3Replies

Votes
I bought H100 tapo and t 315 temperature sensor I need help to send email notifications.
By Waddah24-_ · Latest post 2024-03-27 03:17:45 by Wayne-TP
53Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, I'm using some T300 water leak detectors in combination with the H100 hub. Everything works flawlessly, however I'd like to add a louder and longer notification sound for notifications on my An
By Igor87 · Latest post 2024-03-25 09:43:22 by VesNL
129Views
3Replies