Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi. I have Googled about this and it appeared nobody cares about having dark mode on both app. I have been annoyed by the white launch page and GUI for quite some time. Whenever I was trying to peek a
By Andrekua · Latest post Monday by Jakrabat
7429Views
24Replies

Votes
It would be great if the app history shows the previous days runtimes of the device. Now only show for today. Here is the app screenshot
By Ghost_Dog · Latest post Sunday by Ghost_Dog
369Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi - New Tapo customer here. I just bought a few Tapo outdoor cameras. Specifically the C520WS. Great product, but it does not have proper live feed integration in google home app. Nor can you use Goo
By DSpect · Latest post Saturday by Evbart
383Views
6Replies

Votes
I like to use my spotlight as a deterrent. I'd like it to go on when there is motion at night to let someone know "hey there is a camera here, move on". However with a lot of spotlight cameras the spo
Sunset/SunriseMotion DetectionSpotlight
By Jasesun · Latest post a week ago by Kiwi_Craig
744Views
8Replies

Votes
Hello, The camera is installed outside and it is when our neighbors come home the camera starts watching them in their yard and our yard stays unwatched. So my question is there a way to limit the mov
By toshocorp · Latest post a week ago by paratronic
431Views
10Replies

Votes
Is there any word on the possibility of allowing live viewing for more than 5 minutes without the nag screen asking you if you want to keep watching? It would be great if we could do this. Sometimes I
By SDGTR · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
78Views
3Replies

Votes
Please add a setting where the spotlight turns on when motion is detected independent of whether it's day or night. This would be a good security measure. If Wyze can do it, I'm sure TP-Link can also
Motion Detection
By SDGTR · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
70Views
3Replies

Votes
For viewing videos It would be really helpful if there was a fast forward and rewind feature like jump 5 or 10 seconds forward or backwards.
fast forward and rewind
By Danny-B7 · Latest post a week ago by SDGTR
55Views
2Replies

Votes
The indoor cameras can detect specific sounds like dogs barking, cats meowing, babies crying and glass breaking. This works extremely well! https://www.tapo.com/de/faq/402/ How about adding "smoke det
By aroedl · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
46Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a H200 hub and various C420s and bought a C210 to complement my external cameras with an internal one, however I was disappointed to discover that it needed it's own microSD card rather than be
By El_Sayal · Latest post a week ago by Corralight
620Views
16Replies