Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Good day, In the TP-Link Tapo L900-5 application for Android there is no way to use your own color code (HEX or RGB) under "Effects->Color Painting". There is a color wheel but it is very difficult to
Custom Color
By IT-Yoda · Latest post Friday by Melodypudding
2603Views
23Replies

Votes
I have many smart plugs in the house. They're working fine but I need one to send a notification to the "Tapo" app on my smartphone when there is no electricity in the house. So the "Tapo" app should
By orion255 · Latest post Thursday by AndriiV
718Views
7Replies

Votes
I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
ringtone
By Milanche · Latest post Thursday by Otoamort
1835Views
23Replies

Votes
The creation of automation rules based on temperature should allow the use of a decimal value since the sensor displays temperature with a decimal point. There is no reason not to used that in the Tap
Smart Actions
By Floriano42 · Latest post Wednesday by Floriano42
532Views
11Replies

Votes
It would be great if the app history shows the previous days runtimes of the device. Now only show for today. Here is the app screenshot
By Ghost_Dog · Latest post Wednesday by Ghost_Dog
433Views
3Replies

Votes
The Tapo ecosystem is excellent in terms of price and reliability, especially compared to Tuya/SmartLife sensors that I've had issues with in the past. However, setting up Tapo as an alarm system requ
Motion Detection Smart ActionsAway ModeDevice Sharing
By tp-turbo · Latest post Wednesday by AdamBN
276Views
3Replies

Votes
Geofencing
Please consider adding geofencing. To be able to arm camera sirens and hub sirens when the Hub sees that the last person with the Tapo app has exited the premises would be good. The Hub can disarm whe
Away Mode Smart ActionsHome Mode
By SteveWex · Latest post Wednesday by JackSi
2142Views
8Replies

Votes
Hello, please in next firmware update can integrate more languages of audio? It would be great to have voice in spanish. Thanks in advance
By Santimandu · Latest post Tuesday by Santimandu
54Views
2Replies

Votes
It should be possible to control the white balance. Here is an example. The blue sky is not that dominant in the first picture. The second picture is blue-ish because the camera is positioned a little
By nowind
14Views
0Replies

Votes
To assist automation control, can we add ability to set a logical switch on/off (or to a simple value) which can then be referenced by other automations. Simple use case is a smart action activates th
Smart Actions
By Rbuck · Latest post неделю назад by Solla-topee
66Views
3Replies