Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
ringtone
By Milanche · Latest post Wednesday by Dennis0
2220Views
24Replies

Votes
Hi, Many users have a Fritzbox Router or another router model that provides a simple FTP Server or SMB share functionality. You can simply plugin a USB stick into our router and use it as NAS via FTP
ONVIF/RTSPFTP
By Grevel · Latest post Tuesday by mark100
1754Views
17Replies

Votes
The T310 smart temperature and humidity monitor sensors can be used in Google home to trigger routines based on humidity, but not temperature. I would like to be able to use these devices to control f
Smart ActionsThird-party IntergationsGoogle home
By Johnpigg · Latest post Tuesday by BenJ1001
112Views
2Replies

Votes
Can continuous recording be scheduled in solar powered cameras (like C420S2) as the power is not an issue, the battery should last during nightime and recharge during the day.
By LuiRod
21Views
0Replies

Votes
Is there an option to set a low power threshold for a set length of time to turn off the plug. If you have a TV and it has been put on standby it would be good for the smart plug to turn off after a s
By Stuj33 · Latest post Tuesday by SofianeLasri
4687Views
41Replies

Votes
Non riesco a resettare alle condizioni di fabbrica le seguenti webcam: NC 450 V.2 - NC 260 V.1 - NC 250 Ho premuto reset fino all comparsa del led verde fisso, ho premuto di nuovo reset fino al led ro
By lupogigi_1937 · Latest post Tuesday by cocari70
332Views
5Replies

Votes
When using motion detection recording (not continuous recording), the Tapo app records 1~2 seconds before a motion detection event happens. I would the amount of time before the event to be longer, id
By RandyAndy · Latest post Monday by Finetiks
355Views
6Replies

Votes
Just set up TC85 cameras and have them successfully recording events to the SD card. Is there a way to manually delete unwanted videos from the card using the App? Or does the until keep recording/sto
microSD card
By Phil-TC85 · Latest post Monday by papafig
1370Views
14Replies

Votes
Hi, How can I automatically switch from Home to Away mode? It can be by automation trigger using location or even a simple schedule in the app where I can input the times I want the cameras in Home mo
Smart ActionsAway ModeSchedule
By rodzramalho · Latest post a week ago by Grcat
135Views
3Replies

Votes
If I mount my Tapo C210 onto a wall and point the camera so that it is viewing sideways, how can I rotate the video 90 degrees? Otherwise, my videos will be appearing 90 degrees and I'd have to tilt m
Video Rotation
By ripples88 · Latest post a week ago by PatRobbie
1365Views
10Replies