Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Would it be possible to added the motion detected feature to the (I'm assuming) Alexa skill. So that Alexa notifies of movement at the door bell and not just when the bell is pressed. I find that peop
Motion DetectionAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergations
By Nivlek_76 · Latest post Tuesday by AlexTk
350Views
7Replies

Votes
Hi I have an OneDrive subscription and I would like to ask if it's possible to add this feature - storage in OneDrive - instead Tapo Care. Thanks, Diego.
Third-party IntergationsOneDrive
By dcm50 · Latest post неделю назад by MarioBrosch
48Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi I just want to be able to automatically initiate a energy export - via email e.g. by IFTTT. or simply shedule an export over some period, daily, weekly. i.e. I don't want to go and manually select
Energy MonitoringThird-party Intergations
By pclarebu · Latest post 2 недель назад by Louis1989
38Views
1Replies

Votes
Dear Team, I think we must have Tapo Monitoring Application for Desktop Windows, because competitor there already have, and we have some projects using Tapo on customer branch office and they want to
Third-party IntergationsONVIF/RTSP
By OmYudhanto · Latest post 2024-03-19 07:36:27 by Solla-topee
69Views
1Replies

Votes
Is it possible to add multiple accounts in tapo app and recieve notificacions from both?
Third-party Intergationsapp
By ercovi · Latest post 2024-03-18 18:50:58 by ercovi
111Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello, I have searchd in the forum to see if this topic had been covered but I could not find anything, so apoligise if the topic had been covered already. Is there a way to show the doorbell live vie
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergations
By Laloland · Latest post 2024-03-11 12:13:31 by Solla-topee
82Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello. I have two c325wb cameras, and planning to use them with Synology Surveillance station. ONVIF and RTSP is better than nothing, but are you planning to support native integration with Synology t
Two-way AudioThird-party IntergationsSynology
By GeorgeWhite · Latest post 2024-01-29 09:12:21 by Solla-topee
140Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, I purchased and SD card for my camera and it works fine. I also have a service plan Google Drive. It would be great to have a recording automatically be saved to personal clouds like Drive. Tha
Third-party IntergationsGoogleDrive
By RachelMB · Latest post 2023-12-31 12:31:44 by fv1
389Views
4Replies

Votes
Hello, Amazon has recently allowed developers to add water leak sensors in Alexa routines, can you do this with the Tapo T300? it would be so convenient!! Thank you
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaThird-party IntergationsAlexa
By swaguii · Latest post 2023-12-31 00:39:50 by swaguii
129Views
1Replies

Votes
I love the Tapo app. I also use ONVIER on my smart tv. I have 3 Tapo cameras but I also have other makes of pt cameras. ONVIER can handle them but Tapo app can't ...yet. It's only a matter of time bef
Third-party Intergations
By Fluby
61Views
0Replies