Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
This applies to all Tapo cams. Please add the Reboot functionality to the list of actions available when creating a Shortcut. I have 9 cameras and will probably end up with 10. Sometimes if I'm doing
Smart Actions
By SDGTR
11Views
0Replies

Votes
I was disapointed to find out that there is only a video view and no voice communication available between my echo show 5 devices and my new Tapo doorbell. Would be very helpful to have the feature av
Amazon Alexa Smart ActionsTwo-way Audio
By K-A-E · Latest post 19 hours ago by Solla-topee
1129Views
19Replies

Votes
The creation of automation rules based on temperature should allow the use of a decimal value since the sensor displays temperature with a decimal point. There is no reason not to used that in the Tap
Smart Actions
By Floriano42 · Latest post a week ago by Petr_L
396Views
10Replies

Votes
Would be great to see a new option for motion sensors where the action when motion is detected is to just continue staying on. Right now, all we can do is have it turn on permanently or for a set time
Motion Detection Smart Actions
By Meteorites · Latest post a week ago by Meteorites
61Views
2Replies

Votes
I'd like to see more automation settings relating to the motion sensors, in particular I'd like the ability for the motion sensor to turn on strip lighting on first activation and for it to stay on, w
By El_Sayal · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
64Views
1Replies

Votes
For my own specific use case, I would like to be able to only enable motion/person detection at night. As far as I can tell, there's no setting or smart action/automation I can currently use to achiev
By afaneca · Latest post a week ago by AlquimistaMDev
126Views
3Replies

Votes
I would like to detect loud sounds, such as a window breaking or a dog barking or something falling, to trigger both notifications and automations. The app could have a sound detection setting with ad
Smart ActionsSound Detection
By DBarciela · Latest post 2 weeks ago by aroedl
195Views
4Replies

Votes
Rule When T110 open then turn on L530 is a local smart action, but rule When T110 open then turn on L535 is not. Same is true with any other sensor or button. It seems that the H100 doesn't know about
Smart Actions
By aroedl
43Views
0Replies

Votes
Add the option to adjust the internet network, for example that the camera can be connected to another network if we want it.
Smart Actions
By Sico023 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
95Views
3Replies

Votes
Let us please toggle Home and Away modes using Shortcuts and thereby Alexa, it isn't very pleasant to always head into the app and navigate into camera settings just to change modes.
Smart ActionsAway Mode
By LeonWasTaken · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RicDN
1082Views
15Replies