Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I'd like to compare 2 temperature sensors T310 to get an alert. I don't know how to configure this. Pseudo code: If sensor1.temperature < sensor2.temperature then SendAlert() end It seems quite basic
Smart ActionsNotificationT310
10Views
0Replies

Votes
This is maybe a bit of a niche request but how about a light meter that you can set to trigger at specified light levels? (Or maybe even enhance the T100 to do it?) Would be super handy for enhanced l
Smart ActionsLight Meter
17Views
0Replies

Votes
A smart relay would come in really hand. With a multi-functional relay, users can open or close railway curtain, electric window, garage door and garden irrigation devices Similar product: Orvibo Mult
Smart Actions
By Fuzzz · Latest post Thursday by Charliepsycho
518Views
9Replies

Votes
This is concerning the C320WS and all outside cameras. Normally they are placed in dark places where owners would like to be able to have s spotlight, why not add a function where the spotlight activa
Motion Detection Smart Actions
By Brunomad · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
42Views
1Replies

Votes
Let us please toggle Home and Away modes using Shortcuts and thereby Alexa, it isn't very pleasant to always head into the app and navigate into camera settings just to change modes.
Smart ActionsAway Mode
By LeonWasTaken · Latest post Wednesday by KirkDerKuul
3483Views
34Replies

Votes
If you check Home Connect app from many companies of home appliances they have now what they call smart start that means the app knows when is cheaper to use the washing machine and then the app progr
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
39Views
0Replies

Votes
Google Assitant already successfully works with Tapo Devices. Is it possible to get Google Assistant to recognise and action Tapo Shortcuts
Smart ActionsMotion DetectionGoogle Assistant
By AlanMo · Latest post Monday by EeeeeeeUK
703Views
10Replies

Votes
Hi everyone, I think this feature have to be added: In your house, how do you manage the shortcuts between those who live there? I don't know if it has happened to you, but you can share the devices w
Smart ActionsApp
By ercovi · Latest post a week ago by aha1988
568Views
6Replies

Votes
Basically what I want to do is something like this: 1. I enter home and I have contact/motion sensor that detects movement when door is open. 2. If I press the S200B button within 20 seconds, the alar
Smart ActionsMotion Detection
By Capitolino · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
78Views
1Replies

Votes
I would love to see smart smoke and CO detectors added to the product range. Battery powered Able to set actions on detection of danger: Lights on, alarm sound out of differente devices and so on.
Smart ActionsProduct idea
By Nebi_Ros · Latest post a week ago by Robert_Niska
1405Views
12Replies