Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I reckon this option of the cameras, currently only available in Tapo Care, should become free for all users, as it looks after the safety of all users and the quick action we can take, depending on i
Motion Detection
By Rajid · Latest post 18 hours ago by Creator
445Views
10Replies

Votes
Google Assitant already successfully works with Tapo Devices. Is it possible to get Google Assistant to recognise and action Tapo Shortcuts
Smart ActionsMotion DetectionGoogle Assistant
By AlanMo · Latest post Thursday by Rafa_Tapo
934Views
14Replies

Votes
Request: implement some way to reduce the number of redundant notifications from the Tapo camera. Background: My Tapo C120 sends way too many redundant notifications. I want to have person, pet, and m
Motion Detectionusability
By rct0 · Latest post Thursday by Dino82
404Views
3Replies

Votes
If it is possible add a schdule to turn on motion tracking. Like turn on motion detection only during the night.
Motion Detectionschedule
By Pali-Madra · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
63Views
2Replies

Votes
A useful feature available in other cameras is to be able to snooze notifications for a selectable period of time (30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour, ...). This shortcut would avoid having to remember to tur
Motion Detection
By rct0 · Latest post a week ago by LarsEL
2460Views
38Replies

Votes
Please add a setting where the spotlight turns on when motion is detected independent of whether it's day or night. This would be a good security measure. If Wyze can do it, I'm sure TP-Link can also
Motion Detection
By SDGTR · Latest post a week ago by Shazzadow
713Views
10Replies

Votes
Hi everyone. I've seen in the "Cameras" view of the app that you can set Away mode or Home mode. It would be awesome to let the user create their own modes and also why not automatic an automatic sche
Motion DetectionAway ModeDetection mode
By ealwolf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ealwolf
138Views
4Replies

Votes
Hey! It would be great if the Tapo IOS app supports the IOS Critical Alerts (API Docs) feature, so despite my phone is muted, i still got critical notifications if something is happening like motion d
Motion Detection IOS Critical Alerts 
By BenceD · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Victor_111
954Views
13Replies

Votes
I'm using two C320WS together with a Synology NAS and the Surveillance Station feature. I would like to record videos on the NAS if a person is detected. Because of too many alarms I disabled the moti
ONVIF/RTSPMotion Detection
By michbeck · Latest post 3 weeks ago by wjb
1261Views
10Replies

Votes
It would be good to see a Tapo external weather proof motion detection sensor! Any plans? Thanks. EDIT: Added 'motion detection' to make this clearer, it would be nice to be able to mount a movement s
Motion DetectionOutdoor Motion Sensor
By HmmmUK · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Jamie_Coupe
984Views
13Replies