Trouble getting Hs100 smart plug to connect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-30 17:11:41 - last edited 2020-05-31 08:38:38

It works to connect it to a Chinese tenda router but on my technicolor that I got from my ISP it just refuses... I've changed password and SSID on the router.. I've reset the router and I've reset the smart plug.. Any tips on what to do?

Why would it connect to another router but not mine? When I decide to try a tplink device I just have trouble with them.. This is probably the last tplink brand device that I buy.. I also updated the firmware when it connected to the tenda router.. And I just double checked, it's version 1.0.1 or something.. The latest one.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Trouble getting Hs100 smart plug to connect to wifi
2020-05-31 09:36:48

@slaviagomes 

If the smart plug can connect to Tenda wireless network, which means the plug firmware and hardware should be functioning properly.

However, you may need to do the basic troubleshooting and check which step you got stuck with:

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 593

Replies: 1