Votes

Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
47 Reply
RE:Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature
2023-09-24 01:45:40
Why isn’t this already a thing?
Options
2023-10-21 14:35:03
Can’t believe an animated or changing mode is not available for the Kasa bulb in October 2023!
Options
2023-10-21 14:43:22
Party, multi color rotation, random, put this on the feature request board two years ago at least.
Options
2023-10-29 00:21:19
It’s a no-brainer. And it hasn’t been added for years! Not sure if it’s more frustrating or more unbelievable.
Options
2023-11-23 03:41:41
+1. Considering people are doing this themselves with scripts, it sounds like it would be a relatively straightforward thing to implement and there's clearly a large number of people who want it based off the 22k+ views of this suggestion.
Options
2023-12-24 03:57:30

Just got a couple of these bulbs with our kids' new Alexa device and I was also hoping for this feature so it could sync up with their music.

Options
Re:Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature
2024-01-13 02:51:34

@jlboggsCO Does this workaround still work? Would you be willing to share any more details on the script you wrote? I don't know Python but I have ADHD and other things I should be doing, so learning it solely to make my lights have a party mode would be very on brand for me 😅 Anything you're down to share about your particular solution would be lovely!

Options

Voters 30

+ 26 Voters