Temperature and Humidity sensor - wish feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Temperature and Humidity sensor - wish feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
24 Reply
Re:Temperature and Humidity sensor - wish feature
2021-12-29 00:37:04

@Brook has there been any movement from the developers. As you can see be the responses, there are a lot of interest. It would be good if you could provide a new update :-)

Options
2022-01-07 11:07:44

@Brook  I totally agree with the others here. I need a temp/humidity sensor for my crawlspace and would really like an integrated solution where I don't have to add yet another app. If you all don't want to develop one, a partnership with a 3rd-party product seems like a great solution. 

Thanks for your consideration!

Options
2022-02-13 08:02:38

Hey there. I totaly agree! I am from the Netherlands and I have a big reptile room. There are a vieuw ways to monitor or regulate my terrariums. At the moment I have Some Chinees junk, Xiaomi. And I have Some that not cooperate with my phone. Than you have got very expensive or difficult ways to monitor your humidity and temperture by phone.

So please, TP-link, be the solution for al the problems! Your app and the HS110  works perfect and I would be very happy with a TP-link humidity/temperture sensor @JDSYD2130 

Options
2022-07-30 00:52:28

I would use this to replace functionality of expensive aquarium control systems. I would use smart actions to manage any number of operations (lights off etc). 100% wish for.

An open API/standard for any 3rd party sensor types would make you gods.

Options