Resetting the OC200 SDN Dashboard Association Failures Widget

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-23 21:09:24
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.0

On the OC200 SDN Dashboard, I have a widget on the Overview page for Association Failures.  I want to reset that to -0-, and have searched the user manual and online and cannot figure out how to reset that widget.  I did see on the dashboard the ability to edit/reset the tabs I have created, however the reset funciton says "Success" but then nothing changes.  Hoping one of you have figured this out.  

Thank you!

Options
10 Reply
Re:Resetting the OC200 SDN Dashboard Association Failures Widget
2020-10-21 12:03:18

Dear @Precison23,

On the OC200 SDN Dashboard, I have a widget on the Overview page for Association Failures.  I want to reset that to -0-, and have searched the user manual and online and cannot figure out how to reset that widget.  I did see on the dashboard the ability to edit/reset the tabs I have created, however the reset funciton says "Success" but then nothing changes.  Hoping one of you have figured this out.  

The Reset option is not used to reset/clear the data to 0 but used to reset the widgets displayed under the Tabs (Overall/Network/Clients) to the default ones. If there are none new widgets added under the Tabs, it won't make any difference after you click Reset.

At present, it cannot reset the data to 0. I've forwarded this to the developer for improvement. Thank you for your valued feedback!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-03-12 17:31:39

@Fae

Would really like to see a "clear" option for association failures.  An ever increasing count does little when one is interested in new failures.  Will this be incorperated in any upcoming releases?

Options
2021-03-12 23:04:30
That would be really nice to have sort of "clear all events" button. As a workaround I have to manually reboot OC200, but it takes several minutes to reboot.
Options
2021-04-28 11:34:50
I am adding my voice to the feature request to be able to reset this counter.
Options
2021-04-29 08:29:32
I have seen this association failure got reset once you restart the controller. I'm using OC200 v1
Options
2021-04-29 08:29:34
I have seen this association failure got reset once you restart the controller. I'm using OC200 v1
Options
2021-04-29 12:00:13

@JhonneL 

CONFIRMED - After a good old Texas thunderstorm last night, the AT&T DSL service dropped.

I power cycled the modem and got DSL back but the OC200 would not connect to the cloud (CLOUD LED was off.)

I logged into the controller, did a settings backup then sent the reboot command to the OC200.

When the reboot completed, I logged back in and saw that the counter had been reset to zero.

Thanks for your reply and and tip. The next version of the User Guide should mention this.

B/R - Pop-Pop

Options
2021-12-25 09:13:26

Is there a solution to reset the widget counter if the controller (4.4.8) runs in a docker container (mbentley)? Container restart doesn't reset the counter, and as far as i can see currently i doesn't have a problem according to the insights menu.

Options
2022-01-12 21:02:30

same for me.... 

how can i reset this widget ?? i cleared already the log. and restared container...

any hints ?

Options
2022-01-15 15:09:28

Not only reset, but as with other "logging" it should be able to see which device/ip/ap/client it concerns.

@TP-Link fix your omada reporting.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 4188

Replies: 10