Tapo C200 - Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo C200 - Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo C200 - Offline
Tapo C200 - Offline
2020-10-08 10:03:46

Hello, I have two tapo c200 cameras on the p9 lite phone. Since yesterday, one has gone completely insane and has begun to reset over and over again. Even after a hard reset with the button. It is not possible to connect because its wifi is constantly switched on and off. The second camera occasionally switches to offline mode. He's fine on a Samsung phone.

Thank you for help

App version 2.2.29

Firmware updated

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 - Offline
2020-10-09 00:50:10

@Blueflesh 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For the first ’mad’ camera, how long have you had it?

If possible, can I have a short video clip about the constant blinking Wi-Fi LED lights?

And do you mean that it also kept auto-reset itself

For the second one, do you mean it was occasionally offline on the P9 lite,  but always online on the Samsung phone?

What about the Wi-Fi led light on it? Is it always on, steady green?

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:Tapo C200 - Offline
2020-10-09 06:24:25

@Solla-topee 

Hello , thank you for your response.

From the first. I have huawei P9 lite (last update of firm these week after that i thing i have issues wit cameras). I have both camera on the same account on my phone. First camere i try it to restart (button on the camera) and set again. I have succes after few try around 19:30 yesterday. I set the auto reset of camera in the app (recomanded from 03:00 to 03:30 to better function of camera). from today morning again it doesnt work it. when i checked the camera it looks like still reseting or trying to reboot. (turn on - red light, after few second start to turn around and switch red to green and connect to app, but in 3/4 of turning stop and switch off in app and make sound like "click, cklick" switch on red light for few second and reboot .)

Second camera i have to share to second phone (samsung) and on share accout it work fine.

I will make some video today and send you.

In my app still camera switch online and offline (pictures below)

File:
Screenshot_20201009_080212_com.tplink.iot.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 791

Replies: 2

Related Articles