Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline

Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline

90 Reply
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
2022-04-11 12:27:31

@Solla-topee    same problem but cameras are all very near to the router and we have only one router and i have done everything they say.  the only way is to restart camaras.   if i am inside the wifi i may see them if i check them with my celular phone like its not in the same wifi they are all offline and if i restart all of them i see them.

Options
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
2022-04-21 09:25:00

Hello   @FrankLondon 

Can you start a new thread and help provide the requested information like camera led, camera log file in the recommended suggestion marked in the thread and we will try to look into that further, thank you. 

Options
2022-08-09 03:24:31

@Kel i have same issues also i have 3 tapo c200, 2 of them keeps disconnecting every once in a while, went offline on the tapo app. have to do the reset and reconnect to the wifi once again... anyone knows the issue causing this? thank you

Options
2022-08-09 05:32:16

Hello   @cailan 

If your camera has some unstable problem, please make sure you've check out some tips in FAQ :

Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the same issue persist, Start a New thread  and help provide some details like the Led on camera etc as requested in #27 the marked solution of this thread and we can take a further look at it, thanks/ 

Options
2022-08-29 11:51:27

@cailan  the same here....i already tried a lot of approaches without sucess. 

Options
2022-08-29 12:12:17
So does you program Kasa-plug to restart every XX time? or does it restart automatically and in case of lost connection?
Options
2022-08-30 14:55:17

@diogobsb I just use the Kasa-app, connect to the plug and then turn it off and then back on again.

Setting a static IP to all TP-Link devices has fixed the connection issue for me, so I don't even have to do that anymore. Works for any device that uses Tapo... well, bulbs and cameras at least.

Options
2023-01-10 02:32:17

Dear Sir/Madam

I have the similar problem of camera disconnecting. Is there an email address that I can email details to for troubleshooting? I am using a TP-Link WPA for the connection.

Thank you.

TT

Options
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline-Solution
2023-01-12 07:47:20 - last edited 2023-01-12 07:50:48

@TT1888 

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for your feedback here, if you experience Camera unstable or Camera offline issues,

Please Start a New thread here.

You can ask specific questions and provide details of the problem, and other users can help!

Please also check out some tips in FAQ here that may help!

FAQ: What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

Note: this thread will be closed for us to assist with your case better ,  you can Start a New thread for your camera. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-01-21 04:59:22

@Kel same thing happening with me on my c210.. the wifi signal is strong there.. I have tested

Options