How to share control of Tapo cameras .

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-18 20:13:10 - last edited 2022-02-21 00:58:28
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have several Tapo cameras installed at Home. I share the Camera view to my Wife , but she cant control the movement of the camera and check the cloud videos. 

Any idea how to give full access to another user? Me as primary user , I have full control and access . But I need my wife with another user can get the same control . 

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to share control of Tapo cameras .
2022-02-23 03:12:43 - last edited 2022-02-23 03:14:41

Hello  @SantiagoARG81 

Thank you for reach out to us.

1.  Tapo APP allows to login admin account (TP-Link ID/ email address that used to set up smart device) on multiple phones ,if a second mobile device needs the full permissions of camera, like Talk/ Voice Call etc, you could try to log in admin account using same email address and password on that second device. Hope this helps!

2. Shared account could only access live view and playback so far, here is a related  FAQ:How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families

Hope this help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 3866

Replies: 1

Related Articles