Many issues with C320WS and detection zones are not working at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-09 10:40:24

I've had the opportunity to use this camera for a few days and noted many issues. The key one for me is that the camera notifies and records everything that happens, including stuff outside the 'motion detection' zones. I have put the sensitivity to low, but it still happens. 

I have 'spoken' to support about this, but nothing was resolved, they simply said ( after an hour) that they would 'consult'  about it.

Any nuggets of knowledge to sort this problem anyone?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Many issues with C320WS and detection zones are not working at all
2022-05-10 01:45:15 - last edited 2022-05-10 01:46:43

@Timmo 

Motion detection could be triggered at the time when the camera captures an image change caused by moving objects or change of light, please check if there is any slight movement in the video clips and check some tips here in the FAQ to reduce unwanted detection activities

How to reduce motion detections from rain,snow or insects

It is highly recommended to enable AI Detection(Person Detection) if the camera supports this feature.

You could disable all other motion detections but keep Person Detection on and see if that helps with the situation.

Options
Re:Many issues with C320WS and detection zones are not working at all
2022-05-10 18:47:17
Hi Solla I have tried your suggestions already, but no change. The motion is being detected outside the zones, by next door neighbours in their garden or by cars driving by. Being able to utiilise detection zones was a prime consideration when I bought this camera, but turns out to be useless.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 614

Replies: 2