How do I change my email address on the Tapo app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-30 12:36:31

How do I change my email address on the Tapo app. This is the smart bulb forum but there is no general forum for this question.

Options
3 Reply
Re:How do I change my email address on the Tapo app
2023-01-03 08:16:02

@Pablo56 

I believe this is not supported currently. You need to register a new account with the new email and reconfigure the tapo devices to it. 

Options
2023-01-30 09:48:01

I know I saw them at the game used memorabilia stand near section 102. They were new and not used in the game though. We checked the team store that same night but no luck. I’m kicking myself for not just going back and buying it

Options
2023-02-08 03:56:42

The camera account is used for camera login on other portals, like on the third-party software. If you don’t have a camera account, create one first.

1. On the home page, tap on your camera model card or tap Camera Preview > Manage to go to Live View page.

2. On the Live View page, tap the gear icon to enter the Camera Settings page.

3. Tap Advanced Settings and select Camera Account.

4. Create a camera account or change the account.

If you haven’t created a camera account, enter the username and password to create one.

If you already have one, enter the password you have set to confirm the account, and then set a new username and password for your camera.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3248

Replies: 3