Cant share my device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cant share my device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cant share my device
Cant share my device
2023-04-29 14:18:00
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

Hi, i just bought a Tapo C210 camera and can't share my device with family members. It says "unable to share this TP-Link ID that is managing this device". Help! Tqvm 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant share my device
2023-05-04 03:07:39

@M-koh_18 

Hello! Thank you for the post. 

This message indicates that this camera is currently configured under the TP-Link ID you want to share, and this TP-Link ID is the account you are currently logged on. It is already the admin account of this camera so it cannot be shared with itself again. 

If you want to share a TP-Link device, enter the correct TP-Link ID that you want to share with. Note: If the email is not registered as a TP-Link ID, it cannot receive the invitation. 

How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) with your families

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1705

Replies: 1

Related Articles