Light bulbs not connecting to WiFi

2024-05-16 22:19:26 - last edited 2024-05-22 02:20:45
Model: Tapo L530B  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Hi I've had my bulbs for 2 years or more and a electrictrian came in for my shower and now the bulbs won't connect to WiFi 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Light bulbs not connecting to WiFi -Solution
2024-05-22 02:20:38 - last edited 2024-05-22 02:20:45

@Siren666 

Are you reconfiguring the smart bulb? If you haven't reset it (delete it from the App or perform a manual reset), you may power cycle the smart bulb or restart router to try to restore the connection.

Or simply, perform a factory reset and reconnect the smart bulb to your WiFi.

How to reset the Tapo smart bulb

How to set up Tapo smart bulb

If there is any trouble in configuring the Tapo smart bulb, check the suggestions here: What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Light bulbs not connecting to WiFi -Solution
2024-05-22 02:20:38 - last edited 2024-05-22 02:20:45

@Siren666 

Are you reconfiguring the smart bulb? If you haven't reset it (delete it from the App or perform a manual reset), you may power cycle the smart bulb or restart router to try to restore the connection.

Or simply, perform a factory reset and reconnect the smart bulb to your WiFi.

How to reset the Tapo smart bulb

How to set up Tapo smart bulb

If there is any trouble in configuring the Tapo smart bulb, check the suggestions here: What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo devices

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 72

Replies: 1

Related Articles