tapo p100 time counters issue

tapo p100 time counters issue

14 Reply
Re:tapo p100 time counters issue
2024-08-14 08:48:32

@Wayne-TP 

Hello everyone,

I confirm that after firmware update the issue is solved, now runtime counters show the correct time of use.

Thank you.

BR

Livio

Options
3 weeks ago
Good morning, I also have two p100 v.2 sockets and I have the same problem. I'm waiting for a firmware update to resolve the problem. Thank you
Options
3 weeks ago

@Paulen  You may send device's Mac address to me via PM. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:tapo p100 time counters issue-Solution
Saturday - last edited Saturday

Solution Update

Affected Model

Tapo P100 (EU/AU) 2.0 

Phenomenon

The runtime data of the smart plug increases randomly after the device is powered off and restarted, which does not reflect the actual usage duration.

Solution

The cause of the issue has been identified and will be addressed in an upcoming official firmware update.

As a temporary solution, a beta firmware that resolves this issue is available. To apply the beta firmware, contact @Wayne-TP via private message with the Mac address of the Tapo P100.

Before the Upgrade

(1) Please be sure you have read the Beta Test Agreement before upgrading the Pre-release firmware!

(2) How to update the firmware of the Tapo devices on the Tapo App

(3) Firmware downgrade is not supported. When a new official version is released, updating it will overwrite the beta version.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Tags

Energy Monitoring
time monitoring
Related Articles