Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?

Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?

16 Reply
Re:Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?
a week ago

@Sjav_00 

Hi,
It's hard to say if the problem is the camera's detection feature not working or the storage feature not working.

1. Please refer to the instructions below to confirm if your detection settings are correct.
What to do if the Detection feature is not working on the TP-Link Camera?

2. On the camera's Device Settings>Notifications page, is the notification feature enabled? If you see the Activity Type option, please ensure that motion detection and person detection are selected.

3. If your settings are correct, you can move in front of the camera and then check if you can receive a new notification on the Tapo app>Home tab>Bell icon>your camera page.

4. On the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording>Recording Schedule page, please tap Edit at the top right corner>select continuous recordings for all time, save the changes, and then check if there are video recordings stored on the SD card.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?
a week ago

Same situation on C320WS. No new records since today. SD was formatted, no change, settings verified, no change. Firmware: 1.1.5 Build 240605 Rel.49436n 

Options
a week ago

@karden 

Hi,
On the camera's Device Settings>Storage & Recording>Recording Schedule page, please tap Edit at the top right corner>select continuous recordings for all time, save the changes, and then check if there are video recordings stored on the SD card.
Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@karden 

I'm the same but there's been no fix to it this far! It's been well over a week now.. please do let me know if you find a solution

Options
a week ago
Hi, I have done all of the above but nothing is changing and the camera is still failing to record
Options
a week ago

@Sjav_00 

Hi,
I have escalated your case to the tech team, and they will contact you via email to continue troubleshooting the issue.
Best Regards

Options
Related Articles