Camera continually goes offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Camera continually goes offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
74 Reply
Camera still losing widi
2018-06-01 20:05:47
I am surprised at the amount of time the develops have had in sorting this problem out, with the camera disconnecting from wifi for no reason. I just spent two days trying to sort my camera out and I so wish I never purchased a camera from this appalling company.

Today, I only managed to walk outside my house, when it came up that my camera was now offline (and no, I wasn't still connected to my home broadband). I have seen that this issue has now gone on for three years!!!! TP-link has to resolve this issue some day, surely???
I am now looking elsewhere for a camera and avoiding this company. for those that are saying, maybe it is too far from my router.. Ummmm, is two inches too far???? I have put it around the room, I have tried everything. No, I do not want to put it on the ethernet, even that has issues as it comes up saying the camera is only local.
Options
Re:Camera continually goes offline
2018-11-02 22:10:33
I buy and installed 2 NC220's. At first they worked fine, but after the Frameware was upgraded to Version 1.1.12 Build 160321 Rel 27531 a few days ago, both cameras went offline after a few hours. After I reboot them after connecting them directly to the router and then place them a few metres away in the same room using Wifi, they work OK for a few hours and then go offline.
Options
2021-06-12 08:45:58

@tplink hi ,i have the same issue for TC70, any solution?

Options
2021-06-16 11:41:39

@Rimi Hello, 

Please check my reply on your new thread. 

Options
Related Articles