After configuring, Red led blinking continuely

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-08 19:58:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've configured my TP-Link NC220 and restarted him. After the new start, the red Led blinking cotinuely and the camera can't startet normally.
On the same patch-cable i connected an other camera (the same model) and it's working normally. It's not a problem from Network-signal.

How can i reset the camera who doesn't work normally. I've try to reset with the reset button, but it don't made anything.
Options
3 Reply
Re:After configuring, Red led blinking continuely
2016-10-01 06:03:08

ecovots wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've configured my TP-Link NC220 and restarted him. After the new start, the red Led blinking cotinuely and the camera can't startet normally.
On the same patch-cable i connected an other camera (the same model) and it's working normally. It's not a problem from Network-signal.

How can i reset the camera who doesn't work normally. I've try to reset with the reset button, but it don't made anything.

Having this issue as well; I decided to shift the camera slightly to change the angle, & monitoring the angle on my computer, when it suddenly went offline...then the flashing red light started. This cam is barely 5 months old....

The WPS/Reset button does nothing...
Options
Re:After configuring, Red led blinking continuely
2016-11-02 10:22:27
power on again and reset maybe?
Options
After configuring Red led blinking continuely
2016-11-17 13:50:53
Ok, now I have another problem: the red LED in the place on the green one doesnt burns steadily after the adjustment of RVs. RV1 was adjusted normally - but the maximum clockwise position of the RV2 remains LED still blinking, not burning. Is it ok?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1433

Replies: 3

Related Articles