MatonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-12 15:45:56
Re:Tapo Camera Notification Tap Play Recorded Clip
@Solla-topee Yes, an SD card is installed. What you describe is what I do after tapping on the notificaiton brings me to the live view of the camera. I go into Playback and Download and find the clip...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-11 16:22:53
Re:Tapo Camera Notification Tap Play Recorded Clip
@Solla-topee This has not been my experience. I just tapped on a notification about motion that occurred 1 hour ago and was taken to the live view.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-09 21:16:30
Re:Rich notificacions with snapshots (camera): Free for everyone
Eufy provides rich notifications without having to subscribe to their cloud recording service.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-09 21:15:03
Tapo Camera Notification Tap Play Recorded Clip
When motion is detected, a notifification in the Anroid app is generated. If I tap on the notification, the Tapo app opens with the live view of the camera. It would be better if the app opened to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-08 13:45:31
Copy Detection Area from One Detection Type to Another
The ability to setup seperate detection zones for each detection type is awesome. But, the setup is cumbersome. I would like to set up the same detection zone for people, pets, and vehicles, but a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-08 13:30:55
RE:Tapo camera snooze (pause) notifications for time period
This is a huge need. Nuisance notifications sour users very quickly on a product. Ideally, there would be a button in the app to enable (and disable) the snooze and a quick link in the notification...
0HELPFULS