MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
By Eg64 Saturday

Controller migration - failed?

Dear All, experiencing difficulties while migrating from an OC300 to a Windows-based Software controller. Situation: - migration from an OC 300 to the Windows-based software controller - both controll
Forums/ Controllers
By eggman89 Saturday

Need help with casting (mDNS) over different VLANS

I am using TPLink Omada ER605 v2, OC 200 and 3 EAP 670 in my home topology along with a managed Omada switch. How my network is configured First we have 3 Vlans Admin : 1 Primary : 10 IoT Devices : 40
Forums/ Routers
By Entirelynutz Sunday

Open port between VLAN's

I have an OC200 controller and an ER605 router. I would like to set up a rule to allow any devices in VLAN 10 to access a specific device in VLAN 20 over a specific port. Can someone give me an exampl
Forums/ Routers
By yorkman 2023-03-08 02:02:59

How to setup NordVPN with ER-605 router

The only way I see to setup a vpn is within my Omada software Controller's VPN setting whereby I can select Site-To-Site or Client vpn. I selected Client vpn and imported the OpenVPN config file that
Forums/ Routers
By Chuckster59 Saturday

ER605 v1 trying to create a Nord VPN full-time connection

I am trying to create a connection to Nord VPN with my ER605 v1 firmware (5.1.6 Build 20240313 Rel. 43415) and I am not able to figure this out. I have read some threads where it may be that TP-Link h
Forums/ Routers
By Eric2022 Friday

mDNS not working across VLANS

I have an Omada network in an shared office environment. Two companies are sharing the space and share printers. The network has been configured with three VLANs: one for printers and one for each com