SnaffyNooLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By SnaffyNoo 2020-01-22 22:09:14

[Feature Request] - Being able to use Camera's in "Scenes"

In the current KASA App, there is a whole page dedicated to scenes. So you can press a single button and have your TP Link smart sockets turn on/off, to control lighting for example. Can TP Link Camer
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By Joe_S 2020-01-21 21:27:01

Free cloud storage

I have 5 cameras, bought when i was promised 2 days free storage at no charge, even the packaging states this, I will be very disappointed if i need to pay a subscription for each camera, I hope the p
By Joe_S 2020-01-21 21:48:19

Kasa cameras and 'hey google'

Help me please i have several Kasa Kc200, 100 cameras set up with a google nest mini. If i ask google to turn on or off cameras google tells me ' needs to be set up in google home', they are set up, i
By sofokles5r 2020-01-19 12:31:59

tp link should design and sell an nvr for tp link cameras

i said it all on the title. (checking hundreds of emails from the ip cameras isnt an option) When we have 5-10 cameras in use it is impossible to log in check delete hundreds of emails from the camera
By SnaffyNoo 2020-01-15 22:52:52

Kasa Care - TPlink reconsider ? 2 years Free? - Might as well just throw cam away instead!

I hope this does not upset anyone, but I felt this need to be said. Nest used to, and still does in most countries charge for cloud storage on a per camera basis. As we can all understand this will st
By SnaffyNoo 2020-01-12 22:03:24

KC110 Notification issues - Dependent of state of phone?

I seem to be having an issue with notifications on two different phones that I have tested. The KC100 I have only just purchased and the firmware was updated as soon as I installed it. Both phones run