Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Please work up a way for one to be able to log onto a satellite router directly. Also, please allow a way for the LEDs on satellite routers to be controlled differently from the main router.
By bankerjoe · Latest post 2024-03-12 00:45:51 by Tesmpest62
78Views
1Replies

Votes
Please add new device type options/icons for the following devices: * Camera * TV * Speaker * Smart Watch Not as important, I think these can just use the generic 'IoT Device' option since there is ty
By Zahti · Latest post 2024-03-10 04:30:09 by JustinKase
381Views
5Replies

Votes
Good day to the TP Link Team, I just switched over to the AXE75 / 5400 Router and have been pretty pleased with the immediate overall improvement I am seeing with my home network. I am still exploring
IP Reservations
60Views
0Replies

Votes
This is a very low recourse VPN option as compared to OpenVPN, and likely the Linux kernel in use on the Deco Units probably already supports it. Many VPN providors are now and have been moving to it
By Napsterbater · Latest post 2024-03-06 03:01:11 by Django-33
95Views
2Replies

Votes
I have setup a couple of mesh networks using Deco's (mostly M5's) as a couple of locations. The one major deficiency is the lack of whitelisting (by MAC Address) support. Weirdly enough, the Deco's su
By AnotherMJB · Latest post 2024-02-27 11:28:11 by Ronald_K
6468Views
12Replies

Votes
Would be very useful to have access to the logs of the router via Tether. I was provided a solution of exposing the router dashboard to the internet, and even though its password protected I don't ent
37Views
0Replies

Votes
Seems like all AX-Series routers are missing remote management of EasyMesh features through Tether. The lower tier routers such as the Archer A6 or C80 has this functionality, but AX10 does not. I am
42Views
0Replies

Votes
The previous hardware version of the Archer A6 had the OpenVPN server functionality, and yet the new hardware version has lost it? Would be really good to get this back. Would help troubleshoot device
29Views
0Replies

Votes
I would like to have some detailed firewall reports so I can see what's it's allowing and blocking please on my BE85. Thanks.
88Views
0Replies

Votes
Currently the IPv6 firewall allow one to open a port to a IPv6 address, sorta like IPv4 port forwarding works. The issue is that in IPv6 client IPs are much more dynamic. I would like the option to le
IPv6
50Views
0Replies