Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
When will you Add whitelisting to Decos? This has been requested for a long time by many people and now I see you have closed off comments to the request. The units are now useless as my boys just spo
By DecoAl
93Views
0Replies

Votes
Currently the only options for 6Ghz are: 1. Dedicated Backhaul 2. WiFi Network & Backhaul My request is to add a 3rd option: 3. WiFi Network the reason I want this is all my XE75 Pros are hardwired us
Deco
By BenMitchell · Latest post 2023-08-06 01:35:03 by msaad
232Views
1Replies

Votes
Currently the AX55 doesn't have the option to set DHCP option 60 wirh parameter "IPTV_RG" which is required for the Dutch provider KPN to work with their IPTV. I wouls like to request this to be part
By Mibosa
168Views
0Replies

Votes
I just purchased a set of three Deco X50 PoE after having done quite a bit of research, and all indicators were that I should be able to. But when I go through the video on the website, my menu system
By Propilotwannabe · Latest post 2023-08-03 02:45:19 by David-TP
850Views
6Replies

Votes
It's a $1000 mesh setup. Having to use a phone app is just ridiculous, I asked support on other options and they just said "maybe" try to emulate from my PC. It can not me that hard to setup web acces
121Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I'm new to the MESH world and started with the S4's Treo, I need better range for thick walls so I'm waiting for for my AX3000 Deco X55 to hopefully provide better coverage. My enhancement requ
130Views
0Replies

Votes
At the moment, if any issues occur on the Deco network, there are no email or push notifications. The only push/email notifications that can be enabled appear to be for new devices joining the network
notifications
By CoxO
176Views
0Replies

Votes
Please implement a functionality in the webfrontend of all routers to export the mac adress list and the renamed devices. I manage 50+ devices via the mac adress list and device names and would like t
By kirkdis · Latest post 2023-07-20 17:17:04 by Riley_S
1735Views
6Replies

Votes
Network Optimization for wifi channels is great. But it would be nice to be able to have this auto scheduled to run on frequency. Eg. weekly, or daily at a time of the user's choosing.
154Views
0Replies

Votes
Device Update Consideration
I like the overall performance of KASA, have 25+ switches and plugs running, and blows away the years of my struggles I've had with Wemo for many years. Thank you I have two EP10 similar smart plugs b
190Views
0Replies