Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Being that these are designed for ISP use, they should have the ability to change their hostnames, so that when we look in our DHCP servers, we see the customer names(or whatever we set the hostname t
hostname
By wispguy78 · Latest post Saturday by ViperMX2
222Views
2Replies

Votes
I looked all over. Can some one direct me to the TAPO Forum?
16Views
0Replies

Votes
Petition to allow disabling the wireless backhaul Please upvote this thread if you want TP-Link to implement a feature flag that would allow advanced users to enable or disable separately: 1) 6 Ghz Wi
By casanabria · Latest post a week ago by casanabria
170Views
4Replies

Votes
I have tapo c425 cameras which don't support rstp or onvif protocols. Are there any plans for c425 cameras to support these protocols?
29Views
0Replies

Votes
The TL;DR problem: Why does the 6GHz channel create a separate Wi-Fi Network (SSID) that I have to connect to, isolated from my main 5GHz/2.4GHz network? This strips you of the entire point of having
By DecoUserTL · Latest post 2 weeks ago by akng
6820Views
27Replies

Votes
The gust network option doesn't create a new network as expected of it. It uses the same dhcp, have the same ip range, and all, but with some firewall rules. The main feature that made me buy a tp-lin
By srcid
27Views
0Replies

Votes
It would be nice to be able to flash the LED for a unit to help identify the unit. Not sure what the pattern or color should be, but it would be helpful.
By jgrunschel · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Napsterbater
36Views
1Replies

Votes
Option to hide IoT Network
Request to add the Hidden option to the new IoT network. The latest firmware update provided the ability to add a specific IoT network. However, no option to hide this network. With IoT devices to be
By cableghost · Latest post 2 weeks ago by LucasG
2673Views
31Replies

Votes
Is it possible to enable device bandwidth usage reporting per device for device connected ot the network. At the moment, I have no way matching the usage and matching usage with the amount my ISP says
By CBonney · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mr-Iceman
3491Views
50Replies

Votes
I really would like to see ethernet backhaul functionality for OneMesh products. Without this functionality the advantage of a OneMesh network don't outweigh the loss of backhaul quality, and thus ove
By JP_NL · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Anderder
31188Views
102Replies