Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Tools > OneMesh > RE815X I am using the Tether app to look at the information page for the RE815X device and the text is needlessly cut off on the sides. This is poor UI design. The text shouldn't be
By 4rr0w
87Views
0Replies

Votes
I want to allow guests in my home, who are on my XE75's Guest network, to use my printer, which is on my main network. I see no way to allow this in the Deco app software. I searched the manual and th
Printer
By OldChE
100Views
0Replies

Votes
I have just purchased a Deco X50-5g I am very dissapointed that client vpn is not available.
vpn
126Views
0Replies

Votes
Bring back the function to block specific port passing through the router, as described in this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/158/ https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/561/ (though
Access Control Rule
129Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi folks, it would be very helpful a detailed info page at 3g/4g/lte soho routers, when you check them with Tether app. I mean SNR / Signal quality and so on.. what you can see from the local web menu
By kiskakas · Latest post 2023-11-16 19:07:34 by Carl
125Views
1Replies

Votes
It would be nice to see a list of guests connected to the guest network when Guest Network is selected. I've tried various things but if that feature exists I can't find it.
135Views
0Replies

Votes
why is it taking so long to roll out EasyMesh for the existing routers and extenders in this ecosystem? It's like watching grass grow at this point.
easymesh
153Views
1Replies

Votes
I'm running a few Deco m9's with the most newest firmware as of Oct 5th 2023. I have parental controls setup with a blackout window from 715pm-630am. it would be great to add multiple windows here. Bl
By Mitch808 · Latest post 2023-10-06 18:48:29 by Carl
124Views
1Replies

Votes
I have been evaluating the deco app extensively and although I believe it is one of the best mesh wifi apps I have used, I find it a bit disappointng that there are only 8 device type icons. It is kin
117Views
0Replies

Votes
I just want to be able to have full access and control over all of the things that I can already do on the app but from a web interface like every other system known to man. I can see all kinds of thi
By Jafabo · Latest post 2023-10-05 21:09:57 by Carl
160Views
1Replies