Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Hi, I was amazed to understand that the Archer AX11000 being the state-of-the-art, ridiculously expensive router is not supporting Ethernet Backhaul and that it's not on the list of future supporting
By YH1 · Latest post 2024-01-26 22:55:44 by Riley_S
1023Views
13Replies

Votes
Hi Community Members, I have some smart home things like camera's from Kuna and some smart plug that only works on 2.4GHz channel 1, 6, 11 and 14. I'm not sure if this feature is available in X75 Deco
73Views
0Replies

Votes
Can't connect to wifi. I'm using the same neutral as another hs200 in the same switch box. That switch works fine. However, I can't seem to get th new switch to work. It works electrically (turns the
47Views
0Replies

Votes
Would like a way to make changes via the browser. I need some redundacy to make changes when needed. Also, Its hard to type changes needed on the phone keyboard when I should be able to do it in the b
75Views
0Replies

Votes
It is unbelievable that Deco x60 is missing MAC whitelisting feature. Please add this option, this will complete the product in terms of security.
whitelist
75Views
0Replies

Votes
Tools > OneMesh > RE815X I am using the Tether app to look at the information page for the RE815X device and the text is needlessly cut off on the sides. This is poor UI design. The text shouldn't be
By 4rr0w
73Views
0Replies

Votes
I want to allow guests in my home, who are on my XE75's Guest network, to use my printer, which is on my main network. I see no way to allow this in the Deco app software. I searched the manual and th
Printer
By OldChE
91Views
0Replies

Votes
I have just purchased a Deco X50-5g I am very dissapointed that client vpn is not available.
vpn
120Views
0Replies

Votes
Bring back the function to block specific port passing through the router, as described in this article: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/158/ https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/561/ (though
Access Control Rule
115Views
0Replies

Votes
Petition to allow disabling the wireless backhaul Please upvote this thread if you want TP-Link to implement a feature flag that would allow advanced users to enable or disable separately: 1) 6 Ghz Wi
By casanabria · Latest post 2023-11-26 06:47:21 by casanabria
137Views
2Replies