Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Not really for any TP-Link Hardware but, the spell check app/widget builtin to these forums is really bad, and worse it blocks Chrome and im sure others from using their own builtin spell check.
57Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi! I would like the IoT network in AP mode to have a vlan feature. It would be awesome to separate IoT devices from the main network.
By VeitX · Latest post 2024-02-11 02:36:30 by Napsterbater
112Views
1Replies

Votes
I typically don't keep my Guest network broadcasting, but only enable it when I have guests or another need. I'm wondering if it's possible to set a permanent name for that Guest SSID? Currently, each
By Jeff-T · Latest post 2024-02-10 17:13:00 by Jeff-T
286Views
3Replies

Votes
I'd like to be able to set parental controls to block e.g. adult content for every single device connected to the network at all times. Currently, the only way to do this is to add every device to a p
41Views
0Replies

Votes
Whitelisting Mac addresses
Please add whitelisting if you want us to buy the mesh system. I bought it & returned it after I discovered no whitelisting and reverted back to my Netgear mesh system.
By Indian_King · Latest post 2024-01-30 17:46:29 by JoseEmilio
336Views
5Replies

Votes
Hi, I was amazed to understand that the Archer AX11000 being the state-of-the-art, ridiculously expensive router is not supporting Ethernet Backhaul and that it's not on the list of future supporting
By YH1 · Latest post 2024-01-26 22:55:44 by Riley_S
1136Views
13Replies

Votes
Hi Community Members, I have some smart home things like camera's from Kuna and some smart plug that only works on 2.4GHz channel 1, 6, 11 and 14. I'm not sure if this feature is available in X75 Deco
91Views
0Replies

Votes
Can't connect to wifi. I'm using the same neutral as another hs200 in the same switch box. That switch works fine. However, I can't seem to get th new switch to work. It works electrically (turns the
54Views
0Replies

Votes
Would like a way to make changes via the browser. I need some redundacy to make changes when needed. Also, Its hard to type changes needed on the phone keyboard when I should be able to do it in the b
80Views
0Replies

Votes
It is unbelievable that Deco x60 is missing MAC whitelisting feature. Please add this option, this will complete the product in terms of security.
whitelist
88Views
0Replies